QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 54|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(9)3 L9 q) C+ s6 G
A:Did you see the letter I got from Bradform films? They sent the responds to your phone call last week.. D$ D, n# q5 D9 ]8 y) i, a8 c
  B:If you want to see something about my call last week, why didn't they sent it to me?
8 g! x4 P& b9 o; `/ U  A:I guess it must have contact information, so they sent it addressed in care of your department head, anyhow,they wrote to confirm in reading what you discussed about milton contract.$ k8 ^8 }) p& y
  B:Can I see it first in seconds?外语学习网
0 R% R$ v8 \: }" Z# g2 u  A:Sure, here it is.
# ~! a8 ~- ~: P- b  B:Dear Mr.Clock, bother to your telephone call last Friday, I'm reading to confirm our meeting on July 21st,as we discussed, our meeting is to review the contract details.
& Y) y9 B- l9 B$ p5 d: w  A:Did they ask you to sent the files beforehand?
( V6 J& k. y! `/ ~6 T; t) k: x2 D  B:Let's see, We'll be grateful for the complete to send related materials to our office prior to our meeting. It looks like... Hey! Was there anything else was send along with this letter?0 c3 U1 t9 [6 c% V2 x: r5 F* g
  A: I don't think so, why do you ask?
1 X$ m5 l3 o; A$ |  B: The letter writes: please find the enclosed copy of our agenda for your review, I don't see anything else in the envelope., w- h! p9 N$ ]/ W' [
  A: Maybe they forgot to attach it to the letter. You should give them another call.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 02:33 , Processed in 0.245058 second(s), 21 queries .