QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(11)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(11)
& ~8 Y7 o! `9 x2 x A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink...Could you make an order for a new set?来自www.Examw.com  p2 U# q0 G2 h4 O) @4 z" O$ f
  B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about two or three cases. The office supply store we usually go through might not have that many in stock.
9 \+ j( u6 n8 e& H( [  A: You can double check with the housekeeping department, but I am pretty sure all of the machines will need new cartridges. Last time when we made our order to the supplier, the quantity was also especially high. They are used to receiving such bulk orders from us . As long as we give them a heads up a couple days in advance, they can usually fill the order.
+ _# m8 f' k* N4 [& m; D6 f  B: OK, I will make a few calls and run our order by housekeeping first to make sure. Is there anything else we need to order while I am at it?$ q) x& d' _6 K' g. R6 {: t, z4 l
  A: I think the only thing is toner. Try to see if they can deliver it before the end of business day tomorrow. We should really try to do better about waiting until the last minute to fill orders that are usually made on a monthly basis. Anyhow, see what you can do to expedite the order this time.
6 ~4 \" z  L* ^8 ~1 [: I3 p  B: OK, will do.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:58 , Processed in 0.227684 second(s), 21 queries .