[商务实战] 商务实战:026 How to Introduce Yourself in Business

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他来到美国同事Amy的办公室。
2 L. b+ M8 Q' H! u) E" k* j2 p+ k$ J  (Office ambience)  Z' }% r: b# n" C3 K
  C:Hi Amy.
! b6 J4 u0 Z7 ^7 ~, |$ u  A:Hey, Chen Hao, what's up?0 h* R. z6 L: Q$ U
  C:我晚上下班有活动,我去多认识一些生意上的人。
, o9 C8 b! R" n2 k  x  A:That's called a networking event., I( ?+ n) S: {4 l& n5 z: n
  C: Networking是什么意思啊?9 g3 J, S& n5 ?* x: ]
  A: 很简单。Networking in business is connecting with other people who might be of help to you or whom you might be able to help.
  q1 I; i$ U7 L8 G4 G' M  C:换句话说,就是带有商业目的的社交活动。
( `/ n/ k8 p4 [( H+ v) C2 `0 s  A:没错。The point is to go and meet as many people as possible to expand your circle of business friends and associates.
' ~: s2 H4 A7 q  C:我最不擅长跟陌生人打交道了。Amy, 你有什么好的建议吗?* j% _1 |8 V1 r. b. q' i
  A:Sure. The first thing you need to be able to do is to introduce yourself with confidence.
* b! M7 m. F/ l- E  C:你能不能说得再具体点儿?
2 A: s* Y6 k: w7 ]2 R3 h5 X  A: You look for the approachable people. Those are people who are standing by themselves or who are in groups of three or more.7 U1 f0 p6 j6 P+ E$ P- Y8 ^2 R
  C: 只能去找那些独自一人,要不就是三五成群的。两个人为什么不行呢?+ T$ D, ~4 ?$ H- j
  A:You never walk up to two people who are in conversation because you risk interrupting a private conversation.
" B9 ]" V4 z+ \" v  C:有道理。人家两个人在一起聊天儿,很可能是在谈私事,我上去打招呼,一定很不礼貌。5 M, `& ?& M0 I
  Amy, 自我介绍的时候有什么需要注意的地方吗?
0 {" f& i! D8 Q3 l* L0 i, m  A:You start with "Hello" and then you say who you are, using both your first and last name.
* a8 l% f# w+ h1 X, {  C:除了介绍自己的名字,还要说些什么?考试用书
8 R' ]* `$ p  G5 W5 z% U% M1 P5 n- b  A:You need to offer a handshake and some information about yourself, such as your job title and organization.& B# d! o9 {( @5 N* q/ `
  C:那我可以说,“你们好,我叫陈豪,我是北京ABC公司的销售部经理。”这样行吗?
' M  f( P! K: P$ a7 p  A:没问题。
+ E: a8 `9 p( q5 p4 I  CH: Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow.: T9 [9 Y* H* Z
  ******: [  |4 y8 r( a' U& S7 u
  MC:第二天,陈豪又遇到了Amy。
) _9 a) W& g5 C8 L9 n% X, K1 z  A:How did it go last night? Did you make lots of new contacts?
/ @6 S; y$ X$ i  C:还不错。我至少认识了十几个人,其中一些人对我以后扩展业务很有帮助。不过,我也遇到了一个很尴尬的场面。
. ~, N" j1 d5 y7 m; t  A:What happened?
4 _+ ^8 Y1 n  S/ E# K2 C  C:我刚认识了一位女士。她的一个朋友走了过来。她没给我们做介绍,我不知道该怎么办,就干站在那儿。他也是,感觉特别尴尬。2 i5 g% Z8 X+ I* V
  A:When someone you don't know approaches you, don't wait for anyone else to introduce you. Take the responsibility for introducing yourself immediately.+ Y- ?7 E: c5 c9 k# @3 R: J
  C:有了这次的教训,我下次一定会主动自我介绍。6 l9 @, v  O3 H& \
  A:Right. Find the approachable people, start with a greeting, give your name, and say something about yourself. Don't wait for other people to introduce you.
2 L! U+ d4 f2 b2 x/ K# J+ m! |  C:我记住了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:18 , Processed in 0.476379 second(s), 21 queries .