QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011年商务英语辅导:英中互译(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  检验
( z% ?5 V7 `+ d* ^  Shall we take up the question of inspection today?/ @  N) @" l0 Q4 E' P, X' w0 {" p
  今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
- B/ [% w- y6 j! K8 R3 Z: B# H- f  As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
& c8 q0 O. i/ d" G  作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
! Y1 \. @6 {9 ]- r  The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.& j( o2 F3 {$ d/ {
  出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
% d" J% K4 x  J! s  b/ B. C  The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.1 ?/ N7 e& j$ v% V' [4 H! A
  商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。( J' o, Y4 W# x! p  C
  I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.5 O3 {" A$ X' z- }( z; ^1 K
  我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
5 n9 q4 T1 ]; `/ M. X1 g) J  Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
  N% z3 o, n; w8 j8 ~. k' F7 F  您希望在哪里复验商品?
$ Q* y- ]  o$ V  The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.5 d) g& W2 [) |4 @4 K& b6 Z2 _
  进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
2 @6 O) o7 M* j; X  It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.. {" c2 ?- i' k% D
  这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。0 M7 s5 k- F! l) v$ o
  What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
; p" H! F7 z- T* q. b- _- c! H. D  如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
# k9 C, q  {, M6 F5 S+ ^( A  Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?, s. e; m3 X+ z  M' D% T
  如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
% v% ]# D) j2 K% J- c! V% {5 U& f8 j  The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
2 u# x- y$ Q( {- a% J  检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。# f- ~) O+ o; G2 S- E
  As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
* T3 S0 y( L5 v! t& o  Z& M  通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。6 u: W/ f& ?% W4 E8 t
  Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
2 ]  g" ]7 `0 J! {- M  商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
9 u0 w5 A- Z" U# s  m3 |  We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
1 ^9 }  m  o* Q: [9 U3 f7 l( F3 ~  我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
! n! R6 |* {" }  B  Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.. G3 a" ?1 b2 Z+ P1 P3 A6 A
  布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
5 ?- ~! k' x3 K% Z  How should we define the inspection rights?# t0 ~- K. v7 r5 s* h# _, h7 ]
  商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
! S# C& A0 b0 ~  a4 G  o0 O  We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other./ y1 ?1 m" l: g% c* L+ E
  如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。& }$ C; U* J: A  B- C/ \
  Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
* c; {1 M1 \; }9 a! [  我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。! d; A' ]% T8 `; v1 U; S
  Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
# i' w+ |  F8 t5 h9 f) [  我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。+ C, F0 W; I7 Y# w
  What's the time limit for the reinspection?
3 y% P- H1 I- k- o3 b  H, ^  复验的时限是什么时候?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 00:26 , Processed in 0.458843 second(s), 21 queries .