只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我打的是公用电话。 I'm calling from a public phone.( B. O2 d% Y2 X7 b
电话跟我联络。 Contact me by telephone.
8 f1 g/ A& d: K* p, T+ t我6点至8点都在。 I will be in between six and eight.
6 I9 r7 Y9 c, U0 S我整晚都在这里。 I will be here all night.1 }6 I5 u9 s( O- v$ W. r: _
好的,我会等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .4 P# F0 s- x6 r1 H( H6 @
喂,是陈先生的家吗? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?! E4 u4 M( T( V7 {; t! g. V3 T6 a
喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
& ]& \1 o5 I  O请你重说一遍好吗? Will you please repeat it?
3 y6 |' [+ A: ]* g! f  `" v他已经离开了。 He has left already .3 C7 T7 G' R: e9 |; w' f/ [, A
他正在出席会议。 He is attending a conference now.
; @7 s' ]4 L/ K" Q喂!我是接线员。 Hello, This is operator.) g% O) N, Q2 ?1 D9 j3 g
我稍后会打电话给你。 Ill call you up later.& V% v9 }/ W! \0 Y/ u1 H, g$ I
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
" k- l) |3 {- p: u( M我能用一下电话吗? May I use the telephone?' B' K4 x& g# d$ ?# ]5 N0 u. |3 Y- `( l
我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.4 `) p- g+ n4 j  C
沈先生吗? Is that Mr.Shen?1 z$ q. P( r' E4 T
是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
4 T: F+ P% ]9 `; f$ _8 X7 z你要和谁讲话? Whom do you want to talk to?  }+ X3 L( u" e, _8 Q6 ]
我要和杰克先生讲话。 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
) ^! [* d" [8 [3 |( {( B( G) Q2 _我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 Ill connect you with his office.
8 `& Z) u; ?# c. v抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .$ w  S1 h$ T- W1 ^
占线。 The line is busy.
% G; ^6 Z1 e7 D$ y$ ~6 j没有人接电话。 No answer.4 I2 o0 H/ L: {0 }8 n& l
他正在通话。 He is on the phone.
! d: |% k- k( ?这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.
9 y+ Y. s1 J3 X) B  o电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.
: ~& S% a% N0 Q0 x& p0 i( Q请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?0 w! v" G" T  X, t6 K  F" [5 K
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
! J" X" J+ g. w# ~( {打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.( V' q: m2 ]; X- j6 r5 w8 @
请挂电话。 Please ring off.0 V4 v0 c9 M" X( [8 w
我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.
3 e" j* }$ V4 ?1 \! t/ C" n# d让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.
$ |# w  h3 ^7 r' U; ?请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
$ `6 a4 m0 u2 h2 J% W5 y! s  y抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
, L% _5 G/ D! i* o0 [7 h, [1 V3 k我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.
  w1 ]5 I) p9 p& y8 V声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.
' D3 o! {+ g7 X8 x) ^8 q打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.
; {. G& m% A; y4 f3 p% H2 X5 H我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
" {9 V# E  |  _& F- n我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
( r! G7 S% r, @' V1 E! q, o对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?0 h1 t7 i. X' w0 O; l
你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?. ^4 {- ~, q9 z, Z4 l0 z3 C
请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please.5 c* B4 `1 r# m  q
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?
& l5 e; e" l! `6 E3 z( s. F这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?
! }3 Y0 b9 [7 ]& t' ]是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
* x# T4 I* f0 _. h! w* G; c/ X% i根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.. T0 U( @+ F) j
我想买些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.+ x" E5 ^& _' i- U- O. e7 R3 o
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?9 p' \/ t8 z# S+ d$ P
您支票本带来了没有? Have you got your cheque book with you?
- S4 ?* n& P, m# h- ^, k- l您要转帐的金额。 The amount you want to transfer.
' I% S/ U- W. S0 ^( R. |5 H1 ?) `大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.: U! z( B% b& c& F/ }4 h
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 I see. Ill go and check./ ~& b) V8 `/ Q! q
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?& V8 A0 K3 `) `3 N! j
可以,让我看看您的卡。 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?( n" i$ P+ T3 X6 g# m; ?
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.  T  Q$ l1 p, a% U, ~
您想汇多少钱? How much would you like to remit?
' N4 W" v7 c! T) W# x9 ~3 p我想您是汇美元吧? I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
) c; s* x( E! X1 I3 S0 C2 N2 q可以请问汇款的原因吗? May I ask the reason for your remittance?: X2 \- H# [; A) w1 h9 h& P
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生? Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
0 ]1 p3 I! @" U5 o. C; k( O/ N/ i) R那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
4 z4 S5 p0 W# J( g  q/ [请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
; @$ b7 ^8 C7 |& z那我就用信汇吧。 Ill take M/T.* d9 s6 H9 f  c
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.1 W) w* ]6 {) d! W5 _( M4 Z
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗? Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
1 R; C" K$ i# A& \3 p请问支票受款人是谁,夫人? To whom is the check payable, madam?4 h6 M0 z% @. n; C3 l" j( t3 S
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.; D5 @& Q. P4 q! Z. J  i; S
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话? Would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?5 a4 a& Y5 W4 P! ~- B' H
噢,您的汇款已经到了。 Yes, your money has arrived.
1 x' U2 L4 T; G好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
( `) n/ [! E7 K3 G' P# H发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少? How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?- }! _3 I3 M! _
您想兑换多少? How much do you want to change?: t; u; X; O+ G4 b( S  [! d9 H
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗? Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?' q, ?, j5 `1 v, z1 X, T: E
给你,请查一下。 Here you are , please check.
+ C* d! c* Q, f0 k9 [我想把一些英镑换成人民币。 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.) K7 y$ p) d& E$ _$ F7 V; S
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换? Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?; ^6 m. K" N% X# S
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.' M1 w8 u+ [1 ]+ Q: |4 I
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.$ x$ n% J- S% W$ A7 c
请原谅。 I beg your pardon.
4 ?- b  o" p+ N& S我们想约你来参加面试。 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
( O. s7 q/ o5 ?2 r' I% T也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗? Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
! \1 l# Q" a& k$ G) ^关于产品一事让我向你说明。 Let me tell you about our product.3 L6 P3 I2 i! `' O
这是我们最近开发的产品。 This is our most recently developed product.8 C$ r" r" W& T6 n) ?4 o2 b( N
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.! L* J' Q3 N) z4 V$ k0 l# t
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。 That sounds like the product we had in mind.+ A9 u8 O$ }; h% O! E. k
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。 I'm sure youll be pleased with this product.! T- H$ ~5 l, e/ b2 z( j3 w* u- J
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
) D; {0 d+ d: K" H我强力推荐这种产品。 I strongly recommend this product.
2 ~0 n. j& T# R' ]. P- u4 \; |; i如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。 If I were you, i'd choose this product.
+ y' a* l" t, D. t7 v这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。 Weve already had a big demand for this product.' I8 V' x; X- N1 H6 E3 `9 @
这种产品在国外很畅销。 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.3 w5 [2 W* g& s  D7 E8 [
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。 Our product is competitive in the international market.3 \1 X6 Y. F0 s- a, @
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.' m( f5 }$ d1 h* C2 P
很好,那正是我们想要听的。 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.
% }( _0 ~& {: \我们产品的特点就是它很轻。 The distinction of our product is its light weight.. v  t3 `: v; P" N( o
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。 Our product is lower priced than the competition.) _, N& A, c0 O7 a- ~1 t
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.5 l: B% ]* x% J4 m- W
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.6 p: A) e  M1 E) ?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗? Could we see the specifications for the X200?
" s0 X, K+ J- ]' j6 t6 t2 p! ]+ K当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。 Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to see.
6 k+ ~" n# R# c你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样? How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:13 , Processed in 0.410682 second(s), 21 queries .