立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(14)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
从一开始我就参与这个计划。 Ive been part of this project since its beginning.
+ U, S( \/ S8 |7 A. u# O: L! r  f3 h% Z, q我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.
9 X; k( {. C8 X+ \0 N# a请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.
; w5 p5 E2 |  j$ E数据证实此种产品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
9 G+ K) g0 `8 C8 x  C正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.2 M% P5 u  g9 I! g
现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
9 c" _0 r; H) c1 w2 t+ |* M这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.( _; ^, X' }4 Z, ?2 B) Q
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
; @  Q& T' G( O$ f有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
8 @8 P5 ]6 i6 M# k这是一种革命性的新产品。 This is a revolutionary new product.
" g) [2 P1 j! E% ?. XX2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 The X2500 will change your work in the office.9 E( B& z' k- S/ b7 u+ r6 _
我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。 We now have five different models to choose from.; }( q2 y% A0 r1 X7 ]% L8 Q$ h
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。 Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
  d! _' V5 u4 ]; E4 A; u  |还有什么问题吗? Are there any questions?+ M( u; Q$ L' }8 A: H% L% r& g
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗? Do you have any questions at this point?! |. Z- |: A$ Y) |
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?6 r. e7 O0 u$ F- p. \4 o. E+ i
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.
2 A( n3 A/ B9 L9 j* o+ w我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.3 J/ l/ [8 H. t
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品? Your question is how we developed our product?
* C- f) p* I, v, g7 L/ F/ d你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.: O0 O& [; L0 h* Y, q( O
什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?% t0 x1 G0 \$ j9 m& n, k3 j$ ]
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
  }6 ~! P' j. p4 M' k6 _你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
+ `/ `' R. c5 e% O0 Z* R  l建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
% O  w, {* {. W( o- G' Y6 j你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?
- ^4 T' E$ N0 ]* n; y! w$ \; K你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
) p6 P9 b, \# N你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
( Y/ X& ~0 \8 V1 K* i+ _- i我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.) L8 L; L# t( e" Q) F1 i
这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?7 t+ m' G. \% ]7 D
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition., Z! U9 `) w. _0 i  u
什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?
, V, _9 y# C( Z* _1 G5 T' G) [产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.6 ]0 C/ u; V% M# S: E
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?0 S% H( ]+ l1 F. T6 b( G7 i
建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?  e! s. y1 x" r! A5 M  X
你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?
. U1 k2 B& Y" a  O2 S你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?
: A% @$ F, u; W6 `' N2 s你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
- ]4 w9 [3 U3 @, I& L! i我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.$ x# v' `% ]& @& }7 ?
这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
- t  y+ S6 K) d% s) J我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.) G. H' @2 v0 b9 \
试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing show?
+ F- b8 o" t7 K8 f( J0 f6 x8 u' V这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.+ C9 N, r7 G. c; S$ t
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
7 T& [& E6 L8 ]) x/ k下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
! U( u5 y9 u' ^: W# X0 N5 e我们订价为98美元。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.
1 [* f+ }% L/ h3 G你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
; ^, z. I4 j8 T. D9 e如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.  Q, o) A$ R( a' k
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
1 o4 N* v( S' w, N2 r是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.4 {* A& ?. j( P9 w5 Z3 D
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?% G3 k3 h7 Y, r& t$ @$ M
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
# V  q1 L/ i0 ]  P7 y; U$ K& D+ @我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.8 Y; _9 u# `0 e/ o" M5 r
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.1 q, ?  _) d, `$ B/ n
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
8 P7 U7 i$ C; x; {/ ^1 ^! E1 a# y+ J班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
* W. j) Q- t" U8 \$ ?  N  g你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?
# W; N" T  C8 P1 ^1 {3 l不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
* U9 i& t4 o' ]* j, m2 y0 g3 I你的航班怎样? How was your flight?
: G: C$ V$ u$ s1 W6 C你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?
# T( Z- Z* s8 E! V5 s8 D华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
& O) m' e' J5 ]! M3 G不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?6 n8 p9 b* f3 W
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.: r, n1 m4 D7 s2 t5 c
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
- d+ H3 Q! ?) M* o- l1 y我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.+ x, h1 i/ T* U! ?; d
我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.$ L5 U4 S3 H; r/ c' Y8 S7 o
从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?: o8 t) b$ K' }1 @
大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.
; \- F; Y9 o: i6 A& E  G我们到火车站乘出租车。 Well get a taxi from the station.
8 Y6 [0 m" x4 [% o5 l7 H- r& X( Q% m我们可搭乘机场班车。 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
! P; O& O; W+ t. M我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
# g! N/ h9 i" {# m你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?' `9 y% Y; n# J
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
  Y1 \$ K2 a+ I2 ?6 O' K! ~2 T, ?你想吃饭吗? Would you like to have some dinner?
2 a1 S, w) Z' u1 g- ^$ k$ I你想吃什么呢? What would you like to eat?
" w4 M0 r: x# F1 Q$ k9 L# ?- v8 n我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.
: C+ p2 \  g: T1 _如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
, R1 T! i: `8 E你吃过早餐了吗? Have you had breakfast yet?/ W1 I: o( l2 x3 B( r4 z
是的,味道很好。 Yes. It was delicious.. K5 g' e& A5 h7 L* a) [- `
好的,我们去办公室吧。 Good. Lets go to the office.# E. _5 V% j4 C* l
你的房间怎样? How is your room?9 U# f; k& B6 X, W# ~2 T4 L
你昨晚睡得好吗? Did you sleep well last night?- w( K, p! }9 \' |8 m
为何我们现在不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?5 u9 V( e8 ?+ m9 h
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.% P: z& h& ^5 [  k
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
% A0 `* }) ~( _# e& z7 R我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.
8 Q" U5 W" o* S我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
* o. E6 v$ u- A我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.
* j4 F2 A+ t3 Y你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?* W5 ^8 k( t' c
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.( a& M( M* b9 D
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
& H$ C2 X. c. A- l, {2 _  ?这是我们的全自动化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.! b5 `1 }1 c- P; j* \+ {7 `" T5 J. s7 B
这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry., L: f- E: P0 b6 z( r
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
% n+ \, ^( U/ G. h3 z请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
4 ?) V0 m! [; w4 t$ m- v恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.3 r3 Q2 w" c& K4 _$ H7 y! H' M
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
' N5 F, K  e1 |- s让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.
. \) [, P9 l+ F0 l0 m5 e6 n1 c那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
4 U! b& D2 ~% v. T4 I# ]( T是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.
$ n% C$ `5 U, n) c  \! o8 ^你想知道什么? Is there anything youd like to know?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:19 , Processed in 0.166393 second(s), 21 queries .