立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 66|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在这份报告书内就有。 We have that right here in this report.
7 H, \+ }7 }  A( ~+ o& i请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
1 D& b9 E' V4 d  Y! j, \$ Q% A2 X好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
4 u6 X' ?; H3 q: k5 n8 P" z# t! O你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
8 W+ u* S5 `; l/ N# }我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1./ m' K% R; Z" s# Q1 e! q* Z' ~6 Y
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
3 J! K/ U0 L  M. g! B, O- ?我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.7 i- s1 f  H; y% y& r0 \1 j# ?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?" u7 M- s4 {% y9 A& B5 w! ?+ M
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
/ t; c+ u+ U; u) ~9 i. N根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
+ }# k' _# X4 G' U我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
* g$ g) [! @$ `# A- n6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
& z# M! T6 F6 T/ @9 W2 e你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
6 y  e  l5 X6 F' ]9 [, h有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
4 K" ]0 G+ Z# T8 f7 _3 q我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.1 Z' t- z0 M1 K' u  B
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
4 g4 j! O, {, Y! E+ _. r; Y2 f我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
  s5 V7 O% z3 w! r2 H( i8 S/ m告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.4 w% D+ |4 O6 U& F
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
+ k9 O7 |2 a9 Y( U7 w" R2 H我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.. h9 U$ U1 _  }2 i
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
" c) M" q# m0 o# i1 C' P. k请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
3 u+ }3 ]) H9 X# o购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?+ y" p) y5 N7 x5 d. e2 g+ u. w
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
% l/ ^% s: M- P) t( f. v, D你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?
8 Q$ C1 U1 @" R# y4 s# |2 z恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.% h4 {' b: a- N0 n
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.( g4 c0 i/ g( u7 @) f0 d! v0 X
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
$ }! N' ~9 y# O% E) p我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for." _& s5 h9 _/ D2 ]9 i% {) S
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.# U6 \) o' [& @' p; G; c* i! m- U
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
4 f& I: M$ w) h; Y  {) u我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
4 s, Y3 L" Y# V1 H6 E/ ~那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?6 `  L- ~! p/ f% S
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
) O6 f2 n% q) Y: f' L1 _单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.5 N) C' D  t! Q2 f7 }( f
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
' v7 d; d" w; I; i. `5 F% q你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
6 ~: p' P' K9 i这要根据所订的数量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.
) K) ~% o3 N6 ]+ \* X: T5 v你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?+ Q' N0 }- r- q
你们每件要价多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?6 K* u1 A! U" W6 C- h7 B
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?
( f$ _& v8 H" |) g: p* [5 b总折扣你们准备提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
8 R. K& J' p7 M; v; d; _" @考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time." W! `" p2 p+ _8 t; f$ b: u) l) [
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.* q- k: K; ~# S: L9 N
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.) K/ V* n  g; V2 ~4 s  c
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price., r- k% _& T! Q4 b' `
运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
) g" Q. H: N" {谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
3 ]0 S4 n+ G4 B3 ~那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.& R# Q2 j3 ]4 t, M1 y
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
+ ]6 O+ ~( |, F  z) f如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.: ^! }7 M( E* ~8 u5 r2 {
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?1 }- z% T3 C  o5 L: m2 [4 W
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?% p/ m  c; I' C; j9 p" H
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.5 Q* d0 n3 x/ L0 o9 E
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
0 L) ]9 Q) l4 m) H  ?! H# p3 U% W我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?
7 B" d. F7 ^) |$ W( J- I: w谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.2 x6 }+ d) \6 b3 d
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
; J4 S. Y: A6 [% j0 H  L本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.% `3 x  W# I5 b  Q
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
% o9 Y: V4 L: A1 O6 w& l3 R7 C* p史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
9 F+ _& V# x% B: l1 ^我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?" X' ]5 L% |# U; P
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
8 V7 i# I: l2 G0 a0 M# V我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes./ ?. v* m( m/ J" o; c
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.! w) p  |2 S; |3 g) I6 X. S
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.! F9 F" p; {. W3 i9 u$ P& F
今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
4 Y1 w$ V0 C& i  G6 k让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.
7 W) V$ j! d; d$ T) F  C1 n下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?1 v( s- Y' ^' L8 y; K, ^
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.- Q1 u$ n* Q7 H" G. I& I4 @
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.' \" s, R2 w/ ~( u+ O' i
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.6 c  ^3 W' \% z
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
; \! H/ h* |3 i# F对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.8 f! b+ f( f' n8 M5 D( x
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.+ s$ k1 _! e7 H: R  {7 s# X
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.7 r  j* Y3 [6 c5 F' v0 m; d8 W7 n
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
+ n1 ~, A4 N; q, d当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.+ b* k4 L; A! s
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?1 m9 x7 P, B7 V' J
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
" u4 S1 g4 @3 m请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?
! r5 E9 c0 f8 {9 _我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
$ E) G4 [' i/ X" i) h抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.0 h: p, i; B7 V! a
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?& s1 O" z) {9 f- V! V! B: `' h
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
9 g5 A  t, ~5 [& I0 t最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
2 n% q" N% W5 t0 @0 Y我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?5 w! k: v' H4 R1 g- x1 _$ z8 G
那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer./ _2 b/ h; ]4 \- Z' e8 r: S! l
一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?3 u9 e% t4 p/ v) p, k0 ]
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment., x- b5 x% s, r2 b6 {  o
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.* H, n4 h% k1 }, a& U; X
我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
' G' i* f9 h. y3 ]; c3 A- G我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
& d. N$ B& ]$ @" n( [" d7 O那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.: ]+ t3 O8 G, M% U0 B$ H5 x& A9 `
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
- E" _6 o( L& o. B; X* l各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here." V4 H4 J; i' S, S
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.' ^6 Q9 d0 q, R' Q6 W4 S/ T( {
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.: @# i" z( ]0 q2 o1 J
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.: ~$ a0 r# Z0 t- _5 i" x( R
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:13 , Processed in 0.586080 second(s), 21 queries .