立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 66|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我打的是公用电话。 I'm calling from a public phone.
, O& x  E, o8 x. s- |- H电话跟我联络。 Contact me by telephone.
& e* t# M) k; U0 I& ^5 [4 v- Y我6点至8点都在。 I will be in between six and eight.
, Z, `+ I6 F3 S我整晚都在这里。 I will be here all night.
# u: u3 z$ p( Z$ B( g; d- H5 T9 o; D好的,我会等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .
2 Z/ E3 S  a$ G: B" D% j5 E; |; G喂,是陈先生的家吗? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?3 p% l1 s  Z9 k9 ]$ @, o1 D
喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?  X" C' ~4 r  X+ I/ c+ r8 E
请你重说一遍好吗? Will you please repeat it?
) v7 d( ?7 \( P" W" a! m( k9 F' \他已经离开了。 He has left already .
& s& m  p& a3 X; r) x- b他正在出席会议。 He is attending a conference now.+ i. n) w( ~5 q; F0 c0 P7 U; ]  u
喂!我是接线员。 Hello, This is operator.; a3 ?1 ]; \8 I% o$ O( W" A
我稍后会打电话给你。 Ill call you up later.( S5 S4 P/ t6 L. p
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? May I talk to Mr.McCoy?, `  _3 C; B7 X# [) R
我能用一下电话吗? May I use the telephone?9 y: J3 a9 V: F$ f
我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.* P" m! p) d$ x2 X( I
沈先生吗? Is that Mr.Shen?
! u% N2 B1 E: l/ V7 z) U3 l是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
! y: O  P% q; e% u  |" O+ O你要和谁讲话? Whom do you want to talk to?
7 M- A. |5 d1 m# o! e  `# e' @我要和杰克先生讲话。 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
4 ?8 W% Y6 Q+ A0 Q6 v5 f- ~8 @我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 Ill connect you with his office.
, e5 }+ y* u; q  W3 y8 C抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .% Q' V# Q- Y8 A4 b+ L" I! s5 c
占线。 The line is busy.9 L! b  m5 p) I4 z; R2 o
没有人接电话。 No answer.
: K+ m7 i9 H+ A+ |) n% M他正在通话。 He is on the phone.; E/ c/ ^: ~+ k. o" p: r
这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.
' y9 {/ n1 }! @- e9 C2 f4 H电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.# w1 J7 B) H. I
请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?& B. z$ W6 A3 r/ B0 v5 G+ @
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
1 @, O" ]' v) W3 M- j打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.4 _& M" h1 S9 h: [0 M
请挂电话。 Please ring off.
: d! ~/ C# U  l' |; b我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.8 @/ T, Y1 M7 g( K, o
让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.
( k$ p* P  Z& E5 X请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
1 s5 K9 O3 m: k( {+ S6 I* Z抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?3 T0 f  f: \0 k0 U5 Z% d2 m0 o
我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.% a) Q( C5 }3 v/ U5 p- H
声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.' N2 r0 v& P; Q0 r7 Z; o
打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.
" }4 e) w8 `) R; p4 {2 G我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.( G" Y* n8 ~/ M* @5 ~
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
- W4 m  E$ e& u. x+ x6 K对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?/ u' G# d* w" [! `
你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?6 P2 a- u9 F/ f# r( X
请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please./ N0 t; ^' k& y; p- |) n
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?
# |6 s% l6 @+ g! K) ]' O这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?
4 y8 G  O9 i7 W8 j# _是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
3 {7 Z4 L  K, [$ W" G根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
& ~& d8 |) d$ s' u& g2 R我想买些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.
+ H8 L' R- a7 v5 c听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
/ j& @( ?; F( M* M: g* ^0 h6 m您支票本带来了没有? Have you got your cheque book with you?! d* p3 N% G7 M  P1 y& ^+ X+ w8 H- _
您要转帐的金额。 The amount you want to transfer.
7 E7 F5 R% E0 a$ K: P0 b4 M. B大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
& L  w. M. g  }0 J4 t* f噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 I see. Ill go and check.4 Z6 z) U  d. Y/ c* p( |1 y/ G
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
! I/ `+ e1 K  t  W' t7 c" u可以,让我看看您的卡。 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
" W& f1 D# V8 K! S& N8 z这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
1 c, t0 o3 O& L- Y1 }  J; A您想汇多少钱? How much would you like to remit?
, j8 Q$ ]5 @* i% L7 a( v我想您是汇美元吧? I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.0 T9 `5 P6 }3 U- H" B+ d
可以请问汇款的原因吗? May I ask the reason for your remittance?
- T1 \; s* R! m* b2 ]您想要航空信还是电汇,先生? Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
& Q, h7 f8 \  ^那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.) ~0 @) v1 w/ a) J, e* D' ~
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
: |' v6 r" n4 d9 ~那我就用信汇吧。 Ill take M/T.3 j& q) X8 ^9 b) W8 b; D7 [8 `" n1 g
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
4 E' F$ S' |* `$ F2 K打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗? Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?! ?- @) I% G0 e  t# l& g& ]
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人? To whom is the check payable, madam?$ {  ^# N8 u: r$ H' C
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.6 K/ \' ^2 `) Z
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话? Would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?4 [* [# S  c8 s- Z; @: d
噢,您的汇款已经到了。 Yes, your money has arrived.
) o& ^1 J/ ^3 r1 [; ^! S3 g' I好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.! h: c+ O0 }$ @' G
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少? How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
+ P' q& z  b" Q* d您想兑换多少? How much do you want to change?
7 {( r* _0 f, ?+ T& f( }5 _4 ]( b请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗? Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
1 T( ^+ I  V& A7 v& U给你,请查一下。 Here you are , please check.
4 F0 N( W! p! \6 q我想把一些英镑换成人民币。 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.* q- x+ _  O( }& V3 v' E5 {
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换? Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?4 c) n. C" h$ x( L- C* o
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.  p/ \! `8 V4 ]! v4 u7 t# C  n
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
, Q- K% h# {, N5 s* L请原谅。 I beg your pardon.- K! f8 D7 `; S' _! I
我们想约你来参加面试。 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.- S! p! S% J, A: B: q
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗? Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?! R/ K* b+ ^3 M9 _* O# A2 }
关于产品一事让我向你说明。 Let me tell you about our product.
) [0 i' d6 {" C$ a9 J这是我们最近开发的产品。 This is our most recently developed product.
; e& l: ]" t! p7 k& Y我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor./ N5 I' ^# g9 i- g
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。 That sounds like the product we had in mind.5 ^3 J/ K% m" Q% i, m
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。 I'm sure youll be pleased with this product.
7 a% X+ k3 T; b我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.: M$ D' K3 y: I' P# d0 V+ x8 _( a9 |
我强力推荐这种产品。 I strongly recommend this product.5 w0 f& x& {) L0 I2 W3 J- d
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。 If I were you, i'd choose this product.
( T" T7 @( m4 @+ G. x这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。 Weve already had a big demand for this product.
2 \, i4 M! K" q' J) x4 ]% ^. y  ?这种产品在国外很畅销。 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
" m" a2 N# I! U$ n) Q5 s0 Z2 y我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。 Our product is competitive in the international market.' h* N! O7 Y( u/ C4 R
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.  p: P& V" P( Q2 z: o6 d
很好,那正是我们想要听的。 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.
( I2 C9 E" V( K0 T我们产品的特点就是它很轻。 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
$ g0 U3 h* c& y$ v+ U我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
: E! O6 j9 j. |) c到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.! j0 g2 |( P7 J8 v$ a0 N' C* c$ }, Q
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
1 ?' a- f% v5 W) n1 J我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗? Could we see the specifications for the X200?
9 m# r' J# I" }- J) i* r当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。 Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to see.4 B- f: u! S, L" N8 {% |- _- z; k  F
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样? How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:20 , Processed in 0.193914 second(s), 21 queries .