立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(21)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在这份报告书内就有。 We have that right here in this report.
; b1 q0 ^! S3 k. |/ A请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
8 b& s( w1 r& z好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
, l. Z9 Q# W: U5 ~你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
! d+ ?/ A; X, I9 x6 q$ z( y我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
. {" [  c  T) I( l1 o0 b到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?  S# \/ d1 U8 @7 z
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.4 M; R& B1 f$ q3 H0 \$ a1 M
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?( R. \( I  O' ?: Y. f+ a$ h, n
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.0 z) \- h; O+ o% p$ v9 L- p, {! k
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
2 R$ _7 ]9 w& I我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
# z3 w6 x9 v! G3 }) J7 ~( a6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
1 U7 w% T8 h: i( b你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?$ h/ i) Z; Y$ f7 Z% F/ u/ E
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
1 {; L3 @9 j. H; m* L2 o$ z- Z" D我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.
6 Q! @' G) y$ S. _对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.; c& B. k$ S1 |
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.1 U! L- U( R, k1 M
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
5 D9 [( ~/ J9 Z0 p. p' I) k  k我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.# Y' O# y8 P- K7 k8 v0 j' ?1 g
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.* f! }, i) F0 S" ^  H
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
1 g5 p3 G- F, o& \0 B请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
$ x) B% J! }6 h# f! Y/ ]; q3 }( ~购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
* O4 A) q: o6 |8 j消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
7 C8 H( o$ S; ~2 N, R( `你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?- j. F8 ^; @/ k3 |- C9 ?( \
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
6 F7 M6 z- R9 I4 Y我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.9 \" r& M2 {) r9 ~
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.6 L  z, _+ e, {& z$ V  X
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.5 e; ?" c8 w3 P" k5 w2 V/ Y* s
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.( D* ?$ u' _1 y2 U8 c) J$ ^6 m
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.0 P0 y4 P% o* {2 T) Q5 x
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.7 I1 H, J, b, I4 X- V
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
0 b7 _  X5 B9 x7 {; Y' C4 _( F我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.. [) K0 o1 S9 P* I
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.: J0 b0 r3 W# `8 k
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more." A+ ]5 K* @" ~9 z
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
# F. W7 n/ u; w* H! y/ d这要根据所订的数量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.
: @* w9 g, P+ M- w# [$ \$ Y你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?) A, Q* o! D3 z( _% e
你们每件要价多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?
* P' C, J" x+ u) U这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?
! R1 D" }! H1 |& U总折扣你们准备提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
+ B6 w0 J* P6 I, C+ o$ p0 p考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.8 k( v9 ?1 V! B) l! c  r
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.% x) |. \5 B! l3 z
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
6 r0 s! H$ ?: N: ?* b如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
. I& ~8 c9 |. F; {: u4 I& n- G运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
* D) i. B' O- C) W- {谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?) j& |) O- Q+ @9 f$ f. x
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs./ J. M. @' h# W, w8 h: v
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
' K4 G; D7 Q# T" m9 j: p2 D/ h如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.$ q2 n) Z2 w# ~3 q7 }; {3 d3 e  f  P2 T
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?
; i/ h" H3 H  I4 ^惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
/ Y& a* o* v2 |6 d请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
4 H0 t2 f1 {: C, }* c/ x8 ~我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.3 D/ ~' Q0 Q- t% h7 J5 l
我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?. s( r2 Y' J) z4 H# }2 X
谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.
' s$ r$ `( X8 o$ t/ B在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
' D; Q& ~* C' N" k# b2 {; i本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
+ R8 r! e* h. ^/ ]7 n* ]让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.$ l; F* D" }/ ^
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
. C0 Y+ F% h5 b2 Y我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?& m$ ~; n4 c1 s
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
9 w0 O  Y5 ]) c9 y我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.6 s# z: x0 l/ `6 ~2 T1 X) W
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.6 B9 l9 g9 M: F4 \' {5 X; f
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.% O" r8 S! U8 [+ D- H+ _' A$ r
今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.7 R6 c! o# P9 N2 S8 J
让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.
1 U& Y( a7 ?6 f/ j& p) X8 c% Y下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?+ Q  Y+ U( L* Z& K% C
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
* N- }6 k. k" P! l2 O6 c所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
& d$ l1 L/ {, V* |# ^7 G, h对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
2 k" u* O. |  s# s' Q对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
* G/ O2 W2 q$ ]8 |7 ^# ~对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
1 b, c- o8 a) O; e) K! j4 ?2 D在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question./ n. l8 c5 Q* f
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.0 O: m' r4 `" `% z/ I1 y( r/ ]
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
& Q  R" x# @$ d: ?: Q当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
$ n9 F6 e' `; S3 v我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
; \6 z0 F8 S. {, R( Z% m对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?8 A& |! v% u1 e3 Y" y
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?
9 U4 o3 J* ^3 H% A' p" Q3 E我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?" z9 e, m0 B0 @8 t
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.' w8 ]2 E3 {" W1 O
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?# R' |3 O5 E% N8 F5 n$ H) W
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.% h$ Q9 O1 V7 v' U. y4 V
最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.8 f& M' Q4 d/ i* j1 m2 p- u: V5 K
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
2 B, @( I3 ?8 ]  H8 I9 Y% j那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
" u: A3 ^9 |( ^, F8 t3 T! I# Z一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?7 r& f% l; \9 B5 M3 r& p
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.! U* p/ Q( c- Q0 m" Q" ]
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.% ?2 L2 i& t5 Z
我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.% C% X- C% {* |  U, N* N) g0 b
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
% f' {, X, g2 N: f# B那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.  n" m' r5 t: p% p
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
1 ?$ L2 z1 X2 w* n& q各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
% Z, k0 T8 f" A% O今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting." y: _9 ?' q$ e; H  c# `
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.8 v6 c- D' @* q, A
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.) A: z2 s( P+ j, ?$ B& t' m; R
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:21 , Processed in 0.418199 second(s), 21 queries .