立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 111|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(23)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
从一开始我就参与这个计划。 Ive been part of this project since its beginning.& ~* x2 m2 e- g; s+ F- S
我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.
0 T( E6 [! B9 s, ^请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.
1 I* f) R$ Z+ c% B: }数据证实此种产品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
, z$ N0 q9 n: f; w2 r. ~9 E正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
1 t9 O- h% H, Q' n现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.8 e  G- l# u) N  M* i5 k
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.7 r9 H9 O; U: N4 u
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
+ [7 F" `" X& e0 K. g1 a有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.% S- o* y; z& ?6 B, d- k! Q. F
这是一种革命性的新产品。 This is a revolutionary new product.. x9 S$ y# I9 A
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
6 k1 z! f0 L) p6 Q我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。 We now have five different models to choose from.1 f) m/ }3 X$ a9 G$ [
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。 Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
$ @% Z6 w4 Q, ~9 r  i& u9 s还有什么问题吗? Are there any questions?+ n4 e7 H# C4 }& g" G
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗? Do you have any questions at this point?/ E4 M- D1 s+ h: i+ i8 L
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?8 V. {. O/ o/ h+ v
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.
& u6 m1 o7 Q7 D/ v% j* B我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.3 ^8 a5 z% H/ N) X4 o7 R, C  `; `
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品? Your question is how we developed our product?
* C2 z2 W' `/ z你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
6 r* Y# m3 f; S8 y# Z. l9 V5 F0 |什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?2 V" U/ w* T- k& l' V
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
4 P& a. S- _+ v你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
! _2 t- P* G5 j* o建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
/ W$ i" e* R1 D" y你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?. o, I. x6 ]; C  S3 K8 E% a
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?" `/ w" ~' a, V" V; R8 `' l
你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
( G3 O" E9 M$ n# D6 {6 s我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.# H' ^9 \$ L. b0 q( _
这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
: H5 j) a9 G  u  A/ @7 E/ M6 M" C我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.7 n5 E" R1 E& j! r, r
什么时间能发货呢? When can we expect its delivery?" t" t9 P. h" D" d$ b& _
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.2 [, d6 }+ J2 @) J8 e% ~7 U% l: Y
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
; n7 ~& u; A5 f5 j建议零售价格是多少呢? Whats the suggested retail price?
1 w8 H$ N, [8 R你们的试销情况如何? What do you expect it to go for?( j0 l2 d( Q" i: Z
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?  n, R$ O( v  Z% D) Q7 [& d
你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
+ C' r; T8 n3 M0 g$ ~4 l0 N* N我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
" R4 l+ @* J: I+ D2 `) V/ z这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?
. t# W+ r+ Q2 F6 g, h. R  u6 Z我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.1 [. R2 o. Z0 V
试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing show?
' r) q. p" |7 b# V  y$ a; A* \9 n这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.3 j: M1 S. n  {* ^6 E0 X  E+ l
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month./ Z5 f3 u4 R3 n9 Q
下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.4 A6 a5 m' C8 Z  v
( M4 b5 r1 H7 U
我们订价为98美元。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:40 | 显示全部楼层

2011商务英语辅导:汉英商务英语对照(23)

</p>你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.9 I  {& M2 V( F9 `+ g2 [' K# {
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.% F7 I' ~9 z$ [, [
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?0 y8 p! H& b7 s/ V* }' {8 i$ ?
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
' R3 T/ H) u4 N7 }: ]" ~对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
* F4 \' Q+ K* n' a; h# [我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.) ]/ d: b( D5 n  J. ^8 ^* j
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.
4 f& T2 T" Y: K5 V  X5 J我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.! V4 R; {: C4 `! c! T; x
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?- w5 c, v- M% p' G4 z
班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long., v# o- U8 g6 g  W& E' T2 [
你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?% W4 I% \0 `- @. B, k7 Z( f
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
, |0 q% h7 R, \+ L/ Q你的航班怎样? How was your flight?
4 c/ T+ d. q+ }6 g5 `你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?
. O# z( F% o: v6 f% T6 V华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
* v) H# x2 j  V2 a1 N不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?4 a6 j# \4 t, @: c. P* h7 t1 J
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
" W- t$ K# r! i9 i& Z0 x我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
& W$ a3 c) H* @" a$ ^  c我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.
- H% c" o0 [9 l8 a我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.
) S+ z$ y) }% a0 t从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
6 i# T9 i3 B5 g. A大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.
3 E, m6 h. B0 v: W: |) p. M' x9 F我们到火车站乘出租车。 Well get a taxi from the station." X9 G0 Z" q! K# V
我们可搭乘机场班车。 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
7 f3 V- Z5 F" A" h0 S* y2 a我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.% V& r# |% V. Y' W
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?: |8 Y' ^/ A8 J8 ~
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired." }' r( C! t- _/ Y1 ^/ Y
你想吃饭吗? Would you like to have some dinner?. `9 \3 n5 l. y. x& l# ]
你想吃什么呢? What would you like to eat?* O' Z4 ^& e. @! y4 L" C# ]" b
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.
- c8 a" R$ R) e* Y( ]如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
/ @5 v' G  B+ p; F2 \你吃过早餐了吗? Have you had breakfast yet?
" {# `  ~: K% ]4 x- q是的,味道很好。 Yes. It was delicious.' y% }4 \+ a; u0 {% Q; g, I3 x7 n+ G
好的,我们去办公室吧。 Good. Lets go to the office.
; Q4 s- l% ~" j8 F# n, v% [& v- ?7 T你的房间怎样? How is your room?
* y. J7 m$ \! c你昨晚睡得好吗? Did you sleep well last night?+ G' ~. z, z& [4 e
为何我们现在不去办公室呢? Why dont we go to the office now?5 m7 G/ q! G2 v$ i: k
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.7 N5 @9 A3 {+ Z4 d- M. y
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.: q! C3 s+ u. F8 b8 N; R
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.9 O- |/ e% e# o- K" M; L. q
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?' [  v- T6 g, l
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 We have some reports to show you for background information.
, t5 z9 n/ Z  x* L你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
& i9 W6 o9 y8 B' F4 F8 D$ B  a是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.( {6 M7 ~; Q! p/ H
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special." m& M/ y5 V& H5 d& J! O- m( {
这是我们的全自动化工厂。 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.3 w. z# H2 d: Y
这是同业中最新型的。 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.
% E/ V! ^. C& ?' i3 K通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.2 @; t( g' U8 }5 ^
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
1 z, E8 H) l+ W4 E! R3 _. \恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.2 q) L0 e: W( I/ X7 e1 J5 |
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
( }& a  a7 s0 @2 u2 t% c9 D让我直接问经理好了。 Let me direct that question to the manager.( p5 B9 j3 M% ~! v
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.6 p- B4 A0 c! D
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.
8 {& B1 D" [3 e2 d2 h你想知道什么? Is there anything youd like to know?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:22 , Processed in 0.167576 second(s), 23 queries .