只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 63|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011商务英语辅导:BEC词汇例解10

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
attn (abbr) for the attentin of交由某人亲启/ d9 w0 I' x% r0 B! o
[例]  He wrote ATTN Mr.Johnson. on the envelop." |# U+ F* t7 t6 M' |
auction (n.)the way of selling in which each item is sold at an open meeting to the person who makes the highest bid拍卖
( z9 o4 L  m8 J* I2 }[例]  He sold his villa in the auction at 200,000 dollars.
; S9 t0 p6 f( N8 J5 I3 X auction [  ] (v.) to sell something to the person who makes the highest offer; sell something by auction拍卖
4 I, d  y# }7 u7 s[例]  His house was auctioned last week.4 L# P) L! s/ A9 n: e4 ?5 c
audio-conference (n.) a meeting with people who cannot all be together at the same time, using audio (telephone) equipment 电话会议
: |- i- Q' A: n3 ~+ Y[例]  The scheduled meeting has been cancelled for SARS, and we are planning to hold an audio-conference next week. + A3 Q) e3 ?+ q1 [1 I3 x- ^
audit [ ] (n.) examination of the accounts of a company审计
3 E' n0 X4 m! s. G[例]  We require an audit confirmation from your account opening bank.
& E( |1 T; V) S4 r# W8 g) K auditing [ ] (n.) official process of checking the accounts of a company to see if they represent a true picture审计/ ?9 U% g/ a! Q. ~9 Z
[例]  The bank is under its annual internal auditing. : P4 Z+ P: t3 a
auditor [] (n.) person who audits审计员
: m+ D' F& P( e3 V4 q7 |4 P authenticate [  ] (v.) proof that something is real or true 认证" h% \& ]* e/ z
[例]  You should ask a skilled attorney to authenticate the signature at the bottom of this document in case that it is a forged one.% ?, T" s" j6 [2 g2 L: R% B3 A
[同义词]  certify
8 \2 W, L3 @9 p8 {' N4 F7 O average [  ] 1. (n.) the number which is calculated by adding several figures together and then divided by the number of figures均数4 E8 a$ K" c( c6 |7 ?0 ~
[例]  The sales average has been around 250 units.. b* \  Y" D" r9 f$ F# V( J
[同义词]  mean
: U  ?$ Z6 |7 X" S! E2 F* p2. (adj.) middle平均的. @1 d4 |' c* v; B. P' b- `5 C8 q! U
[例]  the average price% E6 X4 e7 `) |# p) W3 h
averaging [  ] (n.) trading shares from the same company at different prices at the same time 股票平均买卖法9 V' Q  z8 W, |* z  n8 [, c
[例]  Average can maintain the price of a security.
( R8 B5 y# e" W" [ awareness [  ] (n.) being conscious of something知道% p: n( x- _5 r. O- t/ \
[例]  He has no awareness about the transaction.
( _1 e6 o& ~9 Z/ t3 Y; C4 r axe 1.(v) remove or dismiss somebody 解雇; G* D* m5 F" E7 @* Z0 K
[例]  Several thousand of jobs will be axed next month due to the great depression.
% L6 w4 v! y$ E! ]; m[同义词]  dismiss ,sack, lay off ,fire
/ j+ h+ @% _3 A8 [& e2.(n)removal or dismissal 解雇
* F' o/ ~6 ~+ X/ H& [[例]  I will under the axe if I can’t reach the sales goal this year.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 20:22 , Processed in 0.304205 second(s), 21 queries .