立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 商务英语词汇精华版含例句解析二十九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
bonded goods (n) imported items on which customs duties must be paid before they can be collected by the imported or exported again保税货物 6 W2 J0 E1 Q& W! e' @4 G. i
[例]  We need permission to release these bonded goods to the importer.& j2 b5 }7 O+ t4 k' t0 u
bonded house (n) a building where bonded goods are kept until the customs duty has been paid and they can be collected by the importer or exported again 保税仓库# M$ h) J: f: A/ Q
[例] The cargo is still in the bonded house.
, G/ h+ X+ B( h1 H6 Y bonus [ 5bEunEs ] (n.) additional payment奖金,红利
% ]- A- K/ f6 k, b' s[例]  Our department manager has been given an annual bonus for his good performance.  |. i2 a8 _! w! R4 e4 {2 p. q
[同义词]  dividend
$ y8 u  @; z2 `& `; v book [ buk ] (v.) to arrange for (tickets or lodgings, for example) in advance; reserve 预订
' S; R- u  W- F0 q) [- f& A$ S- Z[例]  The secretary has booked the manager in at the Hilton Hotel.& a2 a$ r) k( L4 V
books (n. pl) the financial records of a company公司帐目
9 A) i! j" |- G0 o* B[例]  The books of the company clearly reveals its bad debt.& U- ^# k5 C) N6 x7 B0 y" `& a
book value (n.) value of assets as recorded in the company’s books帐面价值  u9 b& ~" i  S8 g" ?, @/ X
[例]  Except at the time of purchase of the asset, the book value of the asset is seldom the same as its market value.
4 P4 p7 @( J/ l; P bookkeeper [ 5buk7ki:pE ] (n.) person who keeps the financial records of a company会计员
( n- w! N1 t& i! ^) q boom [ bu:m ] (n.) time when business activity is increasing繁荣5 x$ v  B. Y+ W, L" c9 s
[例]  We must take advantage of the economic boom.
' H8 h6 W, ~5 g[同义词]  prosper, thrive, flourish
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 18:24 , Processed in 0.619020 second(s), 21 queries .