QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 商务英语词汇精华版含例句解析五十六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
default [ di5fC:lt ] 1. (n.) failure to meet the terms of a contract未履行
9 n8 h- A+ u$ _9 ]8 d, l0 V2 V$ ]2. (v.) to fail to meet the terms of a contract违约
9 H+ M/ M+ l/ l7 }5 Z[例]  In the end they have to meet a default.  
! h$ V8 f4 ]8 Z$ n3 f8 d1 N% Cdefect [ di5fekt ] (n.) fault, something wrong in the design of a machine缺陷
9 @9 i3 |: c* \2 y& p; K[例]  There is a small defect in this product.  
- L% P7 y1 s4 O" Vdefective [ di5fektiv ] (adj.) not working properly有缺陷的
! i6 n" t8 q' W- C7 F[例]  The defective working line slowed down the entire production process.
  c. {5 C& i% K: U4 Ddefer [ di5fE: ] (v.) to put off to a later date推迟, h2 l  R5 T& d: Y0 Y4 U
[例]  Please defer shipment until you receive our further instructions.
2 u- z0 i* m. h! Y2 \[同义词]  delay, postpone, ajourn
& m3 ^* o8 }0 r9 a ( G( A! _5 H- T( A+ O& I, l
deferred payments (n.) payments postponed to a later date延期付款
0 s" n1 ?/ S! `" @- u[例]  We cannot accept deferred payment.
: i& r" `* k3 n6 h8 sdeficit [ 5defisit ] (n.) amount by which expenditure is higher than income赤字
  z$ Q. m4 G" r1 N5 U4 I7 T[例]  They have incurred trade deficit for several years.
8 c" G# W: y4 l$ Y[同义词]  shortage, shortfall,deficiency ) @) n, c, b1 F
deflation [dI5fleIF(E)n ](n) a reduction in the amount of money circulating in a country’s economy, so that prices fall or remain steady 通货紧缩1 o4 y  E' k  b- E  q( k
[例]  Under the policy of deflation , prices have fallen back to a normal level 5 S7 {) b! J, E+ y; T3 a0 a
delegate [ 5deli^it ] 1. (v.) to give authority and responsibility to someone to act on one’s behalf委派为…代表 2. (n.) person to whom authority and responsibility are given代理 3. (n.) person representing an organization at a meeting or conference大会代表* X9 o' ^3 G) o
[例] We note that you will have delegated your Miss Chris to attend the Shanghai Fair.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 18:16 , Processed in 0.444123 second(s), 21 queries .