立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 商务英语词汇精华版含例句解析一百一十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
opportunity [ 7CpE5tju:niti ] (n.) chance to do something机会 " x2 k- S% w8 b9 m/ u
[例]  There are opportunities and risks in this market. % T3 l& o( @* |# p' i
  + u6 M6 D1 n& p; u
optimize [ 5Cptimaiz ] (v.) to do something in the best possible way, for example, production使最优化 $ i4 c. H& r5 U$ `
[例]  The factory tried to optimize the production.
1 U" S- Z, `% D/ R( e2 j' C3 s  ! ?7 l9 P3 k" O6 h7 _, V
option [ 5CpFEn ] (n.) possibility, opportunity选择权,买卖特权
1 P' Y$ f! N8 w9 |1 e  Y" p5 x[例]  We have the first option to buy the property. , c1 }3 m6 q, y0 ?
[同义词]  choice, alternative, selection , i! S5 J4 H: v, F

2 j$ r3 x8 v  i7 {' p6 J3 o9 oshare option (n.) right to buy/sell shares at a certain price on a future date授给在一定时期内按预定价格买卖股票的权利
3 |* z' I( ^( G3 z1 O$ \) l  
& Q# G" d6 Q) _. C, u8 Eoriginal (n) the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made 原件
) ?6 |  d2 P$ m& d$ d% A. [- p6 E. U[例] Keep the original for later reference.
4 @: N: N4 ?. c: T7 k  
$ L) ]# X: i' F/ I8 ^3 L( Norganigram (n.)= organization chart diagram which shows the areas of responsibility in an organization and the relationships between the personnel公司组织图
5 f& ^) c) f4 j! Q[例]  The CEO analyzed the organization chart carefully in order to make sense of the areas of responsibility in the organization and the relationships between the personnel.
/ M1 Y2 @! }$ Q; p# e  }' N0 e) B  
; J1 y  Z0 p1 W$ B4 D( f$ Oorient [ 5C:riEnt ] (v.) guide, direct定向 . q2 e$ J: Q+ u4 q
[例]  The money-oriented businessman will do all things to pursue profits. % U9 L( ?6 V5 X6 h
  ( O/ O- H% j# w. N
orientation [ 7C(:)rien5teiFEn ] (n.) 1 direction or main area of interest 定向 " w8 X; M. Z) D
2. introduction to the workings of a company or department(对公司新环境的)介绍   V% C6 x+ E) C$ s; k
[例]  orientation for incoming employees
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 18:25 , Processed in 0.325189 second(s), 21 queries .