立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 商务英语词汇精华版含例句解析一百二十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
poll [ pEJl ] (n) a survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information 民意调查
3 \: ~' g& u- a[例] We need to conduct a poll to find out customers’ preference.
' o7 F, M" j1 T9 \# x. o* K  ) f7 ~, `! o! O# P; ?0 P- |
portfolio [ pC:t5fEuljEu ] (n.) range, collection of investment投资组合 ( c+ h* k" A) Y+ D9 k' P4 p; o
[例]  a portfolio of shares  : ~# D" L% z6 T

3 n! \4 C  n  x. Pportfolio management buying/selling a range of shares for a client投资组合管理
; N6 M/ e0 {+ M: d0 [[例]  We can introduce portfolio management to you if you want to buy shares of that company. - A, z6 I1 `( T# o" N9 I' S7 I
  ' _3 b* ~3 k- _  t# `; w
postcode (US: zip code) a service mark used for a system designed to expedite the sorting and delivery of mail by assigning a series of numbers to each delivery area in the country 邮编
" h( k  @4 A8 C/ V2 w[例] Please put your postcode on the envelop.
1 r; p7 [) g5 H  " [  ^' Y/ U; q8 z0 }& l4 H
position [ pE5ziFEn ] (n.) place or way a product is perceived in a market(市场)定位   p  o4 e% L* c! }! H7 A
[例]  The brand has created a up market position and been popular in the circle of rich family.
3 C0 f7 T) g: h; C  
& ~7 z7 z* [0 \  U; opositioning [ pE5ziFEniN ] (n.) creating an image for a product in a particular sector of a market(市场)定位 4 |6 r+ m8 i) P9 X! `1 T% A; g
[例]  How to set up an appropriate positioning for this new kind of product is crucial to the sales volume of the company. - \5 ~* P' S" v" E
    q4 R9 w% |; M/ p
postpone [ pEust5pEun ] (v.) to delay until a future time; put off推迟 , F: ^8 }' m2 A( q- t
[例]  postpone a meeting
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 18:15 , Processed in 0.256017 second(s), 21 queries .