立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 37|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012BEC中级阅读汉译英对照17

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.  , p4 c, l" E6 ]( E. |4 q  [- A
  其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
7 q6 M8 V) D+ {/ U* u  运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I’m afraid. " n; b8 H1 r5 [9 X9 L2 P! b
  如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
9 S9 u9 I$ R; v3 H+ g+ S  运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
: x  e5 ?- C' ^' M* q; v9 p  谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
. s' t7 G. W6 E  那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs. " V6 `& T* N1 r  V9 o* W9 c
  我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
" C$ n' V8 [6 X3 z  如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices. 7 X& M# l4 n1 l# [
  我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery? 8 K5 w# y8 P. I
  惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
( v- s3 I+ {0 b/ X  请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 18:07 , Processed in 0.183305 second(s), 21 queries .