我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers. * a j+ W/ s0 g h) p0 N# a
我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?
5 ~/ O, T4 O8 l9 N# [1 v$ v 谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting. 3 `1 E/ M( Q2 s- q- X
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales. / V! r+ `5 I* \0 Q8 n
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
7 z: W+ Q/ o9 O; { M& c- _ 让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
' O6 P A2 Q( G1 X- q: W. f8 Q1 v 史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off? ) @$ X* q& i0 P6 o
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break? " |. U K: f- O( `" t j
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i’d like a break. " e& U6 x' ]; e+ D
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes. 2 h8 }' Y/ ?2 Q) N M
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
1 m, W# q4 C# O; e 请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting. ! f% l0 \1 ^ b; `! P
今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
4 z4 i3 l9 E$ j5 u8 b4 r6 L 让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day. 7 I& y( E: P7 d5 [/ j8 E! _
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone? * ^: X' F0 Q, e8 {- B3 R) l7 c6 B! k C
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I’m sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
4 X, ~4 U0 k. L' H 所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i’d like to proceed to the next stage.
! \4 j( H; u5 d. A, k! j 对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i’d like to ask you a question. |