立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 46|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012BEC中级阅读汉译英对照18

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.  * a  j+ W/ s0 g  h) p0 N# a
  我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?
5 ~/ O, T4 O8 l9 N# [1 v$ v  谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting. 3 `1 E/ M( Q2 s- q- X
  在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales. / V! r+ `5 I* \0 Q8 n
  本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
7 z: W+ Q/ o9 O; {  M& c- _  让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
' O6 P  A2 Q( G1 X- q: W. f8 Q1 v  史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off? ) @$ X* q& i0 P6 o
  我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break? " |. U  K: f- O( `" t  j
  我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i’d like a break. " e& U6 x' ]; e+ D
  我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes. 2 h8 }' Y/ ?2 Q) N  M
  哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
1 m, W# q4 C# O; e  请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting. ! f% l0 \1 ^  b; `! P
  今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
4 z4 i3 l9 E$ j5 u8 b4 r6 L  让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day. 7 I& y( E: P7 d5 [/ j8 E! _
  下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone? * ^: X' F0 Q, e8 {- B3 R) l7 c6 B! k  C
  对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I’m sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
4 X, ~4 U0 k. L' H  所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i’d like to proceed to the next stage.
! \4 j( H; u5 d. A, k! j  对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i’d like to ask you a question.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 18:33 , Processed in 0.240189 second(s), 21 queries .