立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012BEC中级阅读汉译英对照20

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?  9 W; i9 j2 O; }
  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I’d appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions. * c+ F9 O) W. S' t& w
  最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
1 d* d8 G9 y1 k1 B1 W4 U0 t8 h. y  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company? / e6 k1 E7 H  N; x
  那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
! i& N1 n4 q+ X/ f& J6 M0 [  一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?
" U! X1 P8 N( M1 U5 {& q7 `  目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.   f1 k8 l' K3 W( }/ ~% B/ L
  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that. * Q% n+ F, o* A, q9 U8 D+ S' J5 u. o& Q2 r
  我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you. 2 R. C0 ]9 P1 Z) m; \( m
  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out. , b- W# e: Q9 W% V- X$ M
  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you. : \5 ~: K2 O; {6 d2 O+ v
  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that. " b0 F( L, t  o" V! @
  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
% A& V6 }; e4 c* y, R& e' b- {+ _  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i’d like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
% q% b" B) H  ~/ ]; k/ V9 x4 h  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you. 1 Q1 B% F- K$ Y& r. M
  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today. : f2 F% m# R1 P% M( q6 V3 B
  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I’m Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 23:18 , Processed in 0.165339 second(s), 22 queries .