立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 72|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012BEC中级阅读汉译英对照23

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.  * K4 _- m+ O: g, ?
  即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
+ R/ h8 p& I7 A8 V' Q  y) f  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
: s. u, g. A8 B# T6 N  我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
8 r& n' x9 D! Y* H9 N9 T5 w  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin. 3 }  M# ~7 f5 `, T) G$ w$ s
  能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets? ! @" ^4 [4 H6 n" k% c6 B6 O
  由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions. ) Y- {4 l- j0 F' j
  我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help. : a2 K( y. P" ]% `
  得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. Wed rather have you quote us FOB prices. . y3 ]; w' O6 ]! X) i
  请告知你方大概要订多少? Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require? 9 L: b/ c2 J8 Z. i4 c
  我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference. / O8 _5 C1 w5 m
  我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
, B; X; n8 S: C6 W( j- {" k  我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified. # [. q0 q. ~4 ]5 g
  我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
3 _9 w) r8 d: |$ K5 S& K0 Q. g  E  我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date. + [. Q$ n2 ]5 q4 G  U* F
  很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.   O! O  i7 H" K. l$ s5 w: N! b
  我们可提供送货上门服务。 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 17:56 , Processed in 0.211677 second(s), 21 queries .