立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语考试汉译英资料(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.  
& X9 W% \  L  X  由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery. . w, O' [! T# A5 p
  如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.   C5 s6 z) s3 i) a" E8 k
  如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。 You cannot break the contract without any good reason. ) Z! J. T+ k, |" q5 g
  我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。 We have every reason to cancel the contract because youve failed to fulfil your part of it.
4 |6 r( a# s# u; i  }4 p2 X5 p  如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
8 o0 ]+ J( K$ i, {# l5 D. Y  一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
, r' U$ ], j# [  由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation. $ \1 ^& R; L2 @+ S+ [, [
  这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
$ c  U' Q- c0 b  包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales.
4 K" l9 |- s# w0 w& {; O  包装有助于推销产品。 Packing will help push the sales. 来自www.Examw.com
" [& w; z$ v+ f3 E  q  买方通常很注意包装。 Buyers always pay great attention to packing. ) x' _; ?5 V/ i  _1 O' p$ S
  不同商品需要不同的包装。 Different articles require different forms of packing.
2 p$ A( U3 U6 A9 V: e8 h. ]5 v& J  G  一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 17:40 , Processed in 0.328204 second(s), 21 queries .