扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年商务英语合同写作解析(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新加坡、美国、香港和日本的合同格式:  
' @/ P0 @+ a8 }' x" V+ i( Z+ |  A. 新加坡 - d: R9 f- B2 s1 |* c
  Agreement
" ~' L) Z. K, D% b+ c9 g: h/ v  THIS AGREEMENT is made the 9th day of August, 2001 between LUCKY INTERNATIONAL LTD, a company incorporated in Singapore and having its registered office at Telek Blongar Rise, Singapore 19569 (hereinfater called "The Company") of the part and JACK Wong (NRIC No._________ /A) of 108 Orchar Road, Singapore 01688 (hereinfater called "The Mangager") of the other part.
; [: _* q! I, Y( d6 o; O* J  WHEREAS: : y" q* }7 z6 w9 j+ j) E% [, J
1. The company is engaged in IT business and requires a person with the necessary qualifications and experience to manage its business.
& k0 C3 h, V' M0 v8 a; i7 l2. 5 I2 ~4 ^" m" a& p0 P# T
…. 外语学习网: I0 V) s' Z/ Y$ n1 [8 m5 e
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows: ! O: y% U$ B! F4 Q% `7 s
1. The company shall employ the Manager and the Manager shall serve the Company as manager of the Company’s IT business for a period of two years commencing on 1st day of September ! i+ y; r8 v( L/ N- Y: e8 x
2. - O- f' D3 @) y( K; j) a6 r
…. " {1 G. S! u- E$ O
  IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have set their hand the day and year first above written.
0 U2 v" U3 S1 T( a3 U  THE SCHEDULE ABOVE REFERRED TO ( X. N( o, l8 u/ }- x- ^% i
  Duties of Manger
5 p6 l1 e4 n8 Z' ~1. To manage, maintain and promote the business of the Company. 5 m6 j& L! E1 k. T$ v% v( p
2. # s0 V5 O$ n) B2 `+ H
3. 7 j; D" k6 ^! q  K( |4 U
  SIGNED by Roger Tan ' Y5 g; ]0 u  Q, i& b
For and on behalf of LUCKY INTERANTIONAL LTD
& @  D# t; h1 yIn the presence of
, `5 D1 `( w, @9 A  SIGNED by TERESA WONG 1 [3 Y  P/ [* E+ g1 v
In the presence of ; O( }6 C1 Y9 i# w. ^
  新加坡的通用合同分五部分:
4 R. Y3 z  M# j. H/ i  第一部分:称为parties, 主要介绍合同各方的姓名或名称,注册地国及地址、邮编及各自在合同的简称。开头框架一般为: , H- T* w' ~2 \
  THIS AGREEMENT is made the ---------__________ day of _____ (month),____ (year) between A _______ (hereinafter called "The Company") of the part and B______, (hereinafter called "The Manager") of the other part.
: E) n8 s. C, b- O  句子开头THIS AGREEMENT 或CONTRACT和当事人的姓名和名称,都应大写。当事人是自然人的,用“of”和其后的住址相连;是法人或非法人单位的,用“having its registered office at”和其后注册地址相连。 - w) E( m, c# p$ d# U
  第二部分:称为recital。以WHEREAS开头,进入叙述部分,用陈述正式说明当事人订立合同的原因。
: A3 g* o2 E5 s! G, \/ _, g, _  第三部分:称为habendum,正文。具体约定当事人的权利和义务。正文部分的结束段为: 3 x. {5 b; j4 z- h) b
  IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have set their hand the day and year first above written.
- V9 ^  ~1 `. O* a+ J  M  这段作用相当于中文合同的“双方签字盖章,特此为证”。 " k. x" C1 s/ h
  第四部分:称为schedule或addendum,附录。是对前述合同部分条款的必要补充。不是所有合同都有这一项。
' j+ O" u- V6 h/ X  第五部分:称为attestation,证明部分。当事人如果自然人,用“SIGNED by __” 9 W3 y5 s, t$ R: H! U
;连接后填写见证姓名的表达部分“In the presence of ____”;当事人是法人或非法人单位时,授权代表后接的是“SIGNED for and on behalf _____ of____”,然后才是In the presence of _______。与中文合同的显著不同是签章处除当事人外,多了一个In the presence of _______供证人签字之处。另一不同的是合同订立日期没有放在合同最后,而是出现在开头段的当事人介绍部分。 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
# V/ o* P0 C; N8 I) _+ H% L" T  第五部分在新加坡还有另一种表达:
. n/ U1 I& d( r. Z* R. C" a  As Witness our Hands this _____day of _____,in the year of our Lord Tow Thousand and One. " L: s; r( Q5 _8 L4 W* P3 V
Signed, sealed, and delivered by the above named 2 {& j! j8 H1 `6 Q) T9 ?+ `
In the presence of ; B* c# u+ g  Q4 ?7 a! k
Signature
5 o  O4 ?. m2 ~, x* O; {Address
- Y' y4 R! m: ?' X% IOccupation . V# ^! i; J1 G9 o
  上述合同的格式很有代表性,其它英文格式与之相比大同大异,有的合同中不含附录。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 22:16 , Processed in 0.243178 second(s), 21 queries .