立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年商务英语写作:介词后面何时才能加动名词形式

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
介词后面何时才能加动名词形式对于考生来说一直是个纠结的问题,小编为此特意总结了一些关于to后面何时才能加ing的一些例题,希望对广大考生有所帮助!  9 x& I/ T; w0 a  a6 t( i# [/ u
EX. I look forward to talking to you on Friday afternoon. 0 _5 m7 J, }2 F8 B* ^: L3 ]
  例句:我期待下周五与你的谈话。
9 ?! D  \6 d- y) g) A8 o! J7 l! @  As the example above shows, sometimes it is correct to use “to” plus the –ing form of a verb.
- o$ X) T5 t; ?% j/ f4 @$ A  从例句里我们可以看到,有时“to”也可以加动词-ing形式。
1 W& P  G; c9 t$ o+ \2 M; a) i1 V  Many non-native English speakers are reluctant to use –ing after “to”。 Maybe this is because you learnt at school that after “to” a verb should always be in the infinitive. & A; t- }+ Y( C  o% S8 @
  许多非英语国家的人都不喜欢在“to”后面加动词-ing形式。这可能是因为你们学校里的老师告诉你们“to”后面一般都跟动词不定式。 + C6 \2 ~0 a+ k& q% g3 h
  This is only half true. “To” actually has two uses – EITHER as an infinitive marker (e.g. The Company wishes to purchase the shares), OR as a preposition (e.g. He has gone to lunch)。
/ e& W4 O; q. ~( }! n' ]8 u9 \  其实不然。事实上“to”有两种用法,一种是动词不定式的标志(比如:这家公司想要收购股份。),另一种,用作介词。(比如:他去吃饭了。) ) X# p* D* ^8 C9 U6 W" R
  When “to” acts as a preposition it is usually followed by an –ing form (which in this case is a gerund) or a noun/noun phrase, as in these examples:
+ `- b5 Z4 T& o! O7 s  当“to”作介词时,后面通常会跟着动词-ing形式(动名词)或者名词/名词词组,比如: 7 B! m2 z# Z! m3 `. Y7 f3 ]# r
  EX1. There is no obstacle to registering the company.
3 M) v7 ~1 G# S4 V5 Y/ o  EX2. There is no obstacle to the registration of the company. 中 华 考 试 网  M* Z6 i4 ?: N6 Q  M: t& V# K
  例句:注册这家公司没有困难。   U* }% b/ _  \/ x7 c. z0 k; E
  EX1. I do not recommend committing yourself to purchasing the shares yet. 3 H- C/ e4 m: O" l; c3 g3 Q1 D
  EX2. I do not recommend committing yourself to the purchase of the shares yet. 9 V* H6 E7 z% I& A' P' [
  例句:我现在还不建议你去收购那些股份。
& c8 G& f1 J% b+ T3 a  EX1. I look forward to hearing from you.
7 v& R, ]0 a- o, ]9 m  EX2. I look forward to your reply. . [" @: h, l4 W
  例句:我期待你的回复。
/ z; Z% P# N/ T- i5 M  There are, of course, exceptions to this rule. The next post looks at these.
8 N( q" V; R/ z" X/ A0 l4 z  当然,“to”加动词-ing也有例外的时候。敬请期待下次更新。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-4 04:21 , Processed in 0.200718 second(s), 21 queries .