立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 43|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语考试汉译英资料(31)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
从一开始我就参与这个计划。 Ive been part of this project since its beginning.   我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.. `- [4 M2 M3 x  o2 U" |, x. Y
  请看第一幅图表的数据。 Please look at the data of this first chart.
: u7 ?& V) s) k6 q# N  数据证实此种产品安全有效。 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
/ N! s, m5 V$ A" e' T$ b# @& C  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
3 U( F6 T2 i1 `( P  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.' ^3 w/ W1 _2 |1 V" w: l
  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
* f+ u" X) G4 M3 t4 H+ E0 F6 [  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.0 @4 w! r" G" e, m( M3 G
  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.! D# q5 I/ t% `
  这是一种革命性的新产品。 This is a revolutionary new product.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-4 04:49 , Processed in 0.288169 second(s), 21 queries .