立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导04

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.   我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
' n/ I+ @4 m( E4 G: N% J& A  得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. Wed rather have you quote us FOB prices.8 \8 o7 O) S) G
  请告知你方大概要订多少? Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?考试用书
1 }7 r6 K! G: P; T  我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.( t- h0 k; H* ^$ P2 t! ?
  我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
# b; N, I7 d# a: f5 L  我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 11:20 , Processed in 0.668639 second(s), 21 queries .