立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导14

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales.  ' F7 W7 N2 A5 C* Y+ ~' n. W6 {; h
  包装有助于推销产品。 Packing will help push the sales. ! J! V/ V, V1 ~* e2 n5 |
  买方通常很注意包装。 Buyers always pay great attention to packing. # Z! q" x/ O+ @
  不同商品需要不同的包装。 Different articles require different forms of packing.
6 U. h9 M/ `) i* W  C  一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
3 A4 C% ^) I; x, l  b( ^( I  包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少? How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
/ b$ W1 c1 `: b: R7 G4 i8 l% H  包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing. ' L" K  k% j$ p6 k# X( f
  坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
9 P  o6 e! ]" O9 C2 [  纸箱适合海运。 Cartons are seaworthy. 来自www.Examw.com
. O: v9 f) ~& \, v3 j. E4 {  人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.
9 {3 k) u+ d: g5 L5 _  我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。 Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. & M+ D: u3 T% N
  有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗? Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
- V% @) t8 k! k+ T0 P  我们将按你方的要求进行包装。 Well pack the goods according to your instruction.
; z+ J$ y4 s) K/ w# A9 Z1 T  l  货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage. ; b  M; h! g9 k6 {' }
  应采取措施加固纸箱。 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:42 , Processed in 0.231432 second(s), 21 queries .