立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 54|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导19

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.   货物将在香港转船。 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.www.Examw.com! e4 A0 S- o: r$ J% @- s
  货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%. There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.
$ E' b2 e7 o- [, i4 W0 `; M  为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
4 d# q) O- l: p" g* U( W* t7 d  由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.
4 @& s) |% B9 i# j  恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.  G8 h  H% \1 ]0 [
  我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
( `0 g; M# H4 m- C6 Y* ~6 u' ?  看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
# f- p* G3 t" |# E/ r3 g( M  我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 19:01 , Processed in 0.315697 second(s), 21 queries .