立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 63|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导25

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.   您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?
( ]# R( ^# v' e  希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
1 k$ V+ h: D5 n5 m  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? Do you offer FOB or CIF?转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]
, z/ P* z; N! C  V" ]7 o% i  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
5 n$ x+ J+ w! k- T/ b/ l; k0 m5 I  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.www.examw.com7 T  a9 ?- b% R$ g" R0 i
  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
; G' ?8 D1 ^* d: r, @! `  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
" d5 J5 `( ^' k7 U5 L4 y. ~9 |0 ]0 @, Z  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
9 v2 w1 J! x1 ?5 h- W5 ]' ]  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:22 , Processed in 0.429138 second(s), 21 queries .