立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导30

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们可提供送货上门服务。 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.   我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
5 A$ P( j) Q9 U( _4 I/ u; v  随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
1 [/ t4 |* ?, ^( L  贵方所要样品另行邮寄。 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
8 l8 ~7 i6 M3 c  d- z' P" N  我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
* ], s, t* d) p) o1 m5 E  这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.$ \% u( w, T% T6 C+ K' J- A% o$ c$ I8 _
  现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
: X' j+ A1 l4 s" y" |  希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
! @. {) l6 l0 C6 ^- ~2 s8 s  希望我们能就此价格达成交易。 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.( j! M/ G$ F& Z$ w$ s$ d
  很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.  z' M) ]  [5 ^+ ]/ }# M. t
  谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.中 华 考 试 网
+ W/ N  \) D" R2 `4 r  因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we cant make you a direct offer.
6 q% Z3 d7 _* h( f/ Z3 j3 {8 U  上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
6 O8 |2 P- s: `3 J! U/ J) R. f  我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.  N/ h6 M( K* K
  关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 20:34 , Processed in 0.270498 second(s), 21 queries .