立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 89|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导31

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.   根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
3 c3 V: I) z! I! l" j4 @( E( @  这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.9 }& E+ M5 V, f5 c) E
  此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
' O9 s( ?- z! q$ n  此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.) n9 T. S* F6 k9 S
  此价格可以不经通知自行调整。 This price is subject to change without notice.
3 W1 [; G1 z  t6 O3 ]3 L8 K% {  本报盘以货物未售出为条件。 The offer isnt subject to prior sale.& B5 ?& g; e9 R4 h2 S% G
  现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.
8 @& @* ~; ~" e. b/ j+ b  如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。 This offer must be withdrawn if we havent received your reply within five days.  ~5 J4 H/ G1 f
  按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
! ?$ ]) d/ ]( O  因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。 As this is a special offer, we hope you wont miss this opportunity.9 |0 i7 w0 f3 p8 b
  请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
1 t) V" O: \/ k0 k6 p/ _  此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.% X# I* B  I* o- [3 U$ W
  5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.. X$ K9 Z1 k% L9 I0 a
  我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT./ ^* q; u/ t8 f" u
  我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%. We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
# X" i  E+ Z' F5 G) h+ r  这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at todays rate of exchange.
# j8 K  E& g3 I* d3 _& q  我认为贵方价格偏高。 I think your price is on the high side.
5 U1 t# c( a; K# t; V, f1 K# R  你方价格比去年高出20%. Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.( _0 V% S; B# k7 J. Q2 l, \
  如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.2 K' e: A7 B) i) h
  这种商品的竞争非常激烈。 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
5 [' _5 T3 ~5 Z* \- A6 x  按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。 We cant persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.7 d2 ]* n# W+ t+ K9 W- ?
  我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%. To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.3 _, [" c( Y8 x
  德国报价比你们的低。 The German quotation is lower than yours.中华考试网
1 e, C1 A8 S/ B' H3 r  您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
5 Y8 B) v9 V) M$ N8 F  我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
% D4 C, b& u, N. s$ w" N$ n  如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:48 , Processed in 0.388923 second(s), 21 queries .