立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 123|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年上半年商务英语英汉对照辅导33

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.  # S/ O, g: ?6 Z2 U& s$ Y
  就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 I still have some questions concerning our contract. ( r7 Y9 x8 g2 {; ~( _" v" C
  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions. ) Y0 t1 T8 d" f; l
  对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
! M- f' O& d$ W% r" m+ q  你认为合同有问题吗? Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? www.Examw.com
/ z. S" j$ `, v+ b. G& q  f' ~# `' n  我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
" [! \/ U) v4 L  我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract. " I/ r* D0 R( G' ?/ I9 S$ t
  就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful. ; z: q+ P$ M1 ?* A
  我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
7 G& H$ l" u; p  Y7 F* f  我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract. , `! @# A6 l) j
  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 12:57 , Processed in 0.479317 second(s), 21 queries .