立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[BEC真题] 历年BEC商务英语中级考试真题(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:16:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 0 Regular meetings with clients are important to a healthy collaboration. They  2 T1 G% n" I! a8 z" k: P
  00 may be set up by the client, for example to review with the progress of current . p/ B. r% m& w5 q# M, z  F
  34 projects, to give new instructions that may have lead to a contract variation
& F; @" J2 o- u7 Z  35 or to discuss any concerns. The client meeting which can also be arranged
, p4 Q3 R+ ]) P  36 by you or another member of your company to attract from new business, to
4 l4 u, \* u5 S/ J' X1 t  37 address a problem unless that needs to be solved or to give an update or status
3 D/ i. ?# R% S7 ]; S* W  38 report on current business ventures. Your part is in these meetings will dictate & d0 `- P! V$ ^
  39 the kind of information you need and how you should prepare for them. If you
2 a* }$ G& q! T3 V  40 will be responding to questions put by your client, the material you present 中 华 考 试 网" r! }" K+ I" D9 d; @
  41 should deal in specifically with the request that was made. The meeting should not
1 w% @4 ]4 |; E  42 only move off the agenda without the permission of the person you are meeting.
) H& l& T1 r& z( _; L4 x6 f9 D  43 If you have prepared properly, you should be able to anticipate both questions and ( N  \, q5 ^% J# ]% _: R: r; w
  44 to respond properly. If you are put on the spot and asked for details you do not ' s! B: x2 N3 e
  45 have, respond honestly - do not speak about matters as you are not familiar with. 9 F% F1 R' \9 r+ J& i
  一般短文改错常出现的错误有短语搭配、语法,还有根据上下文含义选出不合适的词。所以想做好改错,要有一定的语言基础,还得从整体上把握整篇文章。 3 S' f5 E9 U0 I4 i
  34题,如果这里有have,那么后面的lead应用分词形式led(may have done),而且考虑这里的时态,并不是已经完成,而是表示可能导致的结果。所以去掉have。
* E! q; R- P! i9 A/ `  35题,这里的which必须去掉,如果不去的话,这个句子就缺少谓语动词。 : s7 Q0 S; G5 C, z8 |& h4 i, c
  36题,attract是及物动词,后面不需要from。
: f* Q& k! X& W6 s: _  37题,根据前后文的意思,unless是多余的。 考试用书
4 d( h6 \3 @) B" W, X1 h  38题,“your part...”这个句子里有两个谓语动词,必须去掉it。
/ ]7 K2 L8 H+ f, v: Y4 N! P  39题是对的,不知会不会有人认为这里的how可以去掉。从语法上说how去留都行,但是从后面的意思看,每个人必须根据自己的角色来做准备工作,所以how必须保留。
3 b/ r+ W+ X- j, k0 H  41题,deal with是固定短语,in是多余的。 ( K- H0 \( U# b9 M' M: `
  42题,从整个句子的意思和语法上看,only都是多余的。
1 ^  Q( Y% K; Z1 @- V; y& \  43题,如果both要保留,and后面的内容就必须与questions并列,可这里and后面的内容是与前面的to anticipate并列,所以both去掉。
9 Z, G( N& A' y; p- L: z  45题,后面的you are not familiar with是修饰matters的,as在这里很多余。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:32 , Processed in 0.183045 second(s), 21 queries .