QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 1

[BEC真题] 历年BEC商务英语中级考试真题(50)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:16:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Consumer Behaviour
& O6 @" _$ u, C9 n: x8 a  0 The consumer is the focus of all retail business and it is important to appreciate how " x% \! ?8 C% H: t
  00 consumers are influenced in their buying decisions. Most of consumers, before making a 4 D, v, Y5 A* ^2 r% F+ [
  34 purchase, gather information and evaluate with the alternatives, but the extent to which
1 X% F( r# k6 A% J0 t3 i  35 they look for information depends on the type of purchase. For example, in the case of
* J5 h% H3 a. G" I0 S  36 routine grocery purchases most consumers respond to automatically. However, for
/ U* {: T* M3 F- p& n  37 purchases where the risk of making the wrong decision is greater, like buying a new
6 b( k' i' z9 R  j  38 car, so the search for information is more important. The decision to purchase is never a www.ExamW.CoM
' F0 \& Q  z' @1 U+ t  39 single decision but a number of these separate decisions, and at any time during this
+ Y2 J" s: k; d3 s9 E: [  v  40 process, consumers can change their minds about and choose an alternative route. For ! w. `1 T/ g7 T2 u
  41 example, although a consumer may have decided where to buy a product only to realise 8 q4 Y- w) k) |. }* A
  42 at the last moment that this is, in fact, having the wrong choice. The price in the store may
# D% A) F/ j  w4 w7 m) ?5 C  43 be too high or the staff unhelpful. On the other hand, a lack of queues, favourable credit
" i, B: ^% ^) j3 F$ ~  44 facilities and efficient staff all lead to a too positive impression, so retailers should
, k# \+ t' G" q- H+ M  45 remember how difficulties in these areas that can affect a sale or even lose a customer permanently.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 19:16:38 | 显示全部楼层

历年BEC商务英语中级考试真题(50)

《Consumer Behaviour》,消费者行为。文章分析了一些影响消费者行为的因素。 " [; y" O) v5 I* T3 a4 d
  34题,evaluate是及物动词,后面直接接宾语。evaluate the alternatives,评估替代的选择。with多余。
" H/ \7 ?; h) t9 a2 s8 G  35题,正确的 ! T$ G1 a- N( q" e) z' N
  36题,如果是respond to,后面应该要接宾语,而这里的respond to后面的是副词,所以直接用respond表示反应,to是多余的。
' T! z) t" c- K: W( |  37题,正确的 " `& S1 _, V) E5 d2 \
  38题,这里并没有因果关系。完整的句子是这样的:for purchases where the risk of making the wrong decision is greater,(so)the search for information is more important.意思风险越大,收集信息越重要。so是多余的。
; ]1 W* m; {4 A  V/ X9 t  39题,separate decision是和前面的single decision相对应说的,并没有特别指代,所以代词these在这里是多余的。 8 x  O& Y% Z* \& e6 M6 J! U
  40题,change their minds,改变他们的注意,about多余。 , D3 v; R! f7 K; a
  41题,这个句子并没有转折的意思,完整的是a consumer may have decided where to buy a product only to realize at the last moment that this is the wrong decision。连词although是多余的。 ( L/ |4 l) {; \
  42题,从上面的完整句子可以看出,已经有了谓语is,having是多余的。 2 C$ u. R- M3 e! |+ u
  43题,正确的。
7 s- o0 z# F: n( N7 Y7 m9 p9 q  44题,too是副词,后面不能跟着来修饰名词,只能是too positive。而从这里的句子的意思来看,是说好的设备和高效率的员工可以带来一个好的印象。所以too是多余的。
: I  J% G" Y, H! }5 j  45题,that引导从句。而这个句子主谓宾很齐全,that前面是主语,affect是谓语,后面是宾语,不是从句,所以that多余。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:14 , Processed in 0.241355 second(s), 23 queries .