立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 商务英语:2011年高级考试写作范文(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
为了帮助广大考生系统的复习商务英语考试课程,全面的了解商务英语考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了商务英语考试的相关辅导资料,希望对您参加商务英语考试有所帮助!2 j$ E9 X( J! ^. u; `) i7 [/ [! G
A motivation survey. B- \! w/ u9 F* o: Q
Ex 3: Sample answer: (116words)9 j+ {  {! m5 b$ k- k$ M. f
Findings1 d& r  t* F! ~4 @9 \6 |
A number of employees clearly suffer from a lack of motivation as a result of dissatisfaction in one or more areas of their work. The key findings are outlined below:
- B5 P0 `/ p1 t7 b0 xStaff feel undervalued by the company, both on a financial and a personal level. It is generally felt that the companyˇs competitors offer higher levels of remuneration. The perception that the managers are unappreciative of staff efforts is particularly noticeable in the Sales Department.9 i( X7 W# {+ T' {( n
Certain employees feel under-challenged. The company is clearly not exploiting its human resources.
$ i& C; q+ l' {/ AThere appears to be a breakdown of communication in the Production Department. The confusion and resultant ill-feeling towards managers has the potential to disrupt the production cycles.- ?# p! K7 T, t8 A
Recommendations
8 |: t" k/ X  M: z" jWe strongly recommend the following measures:0 ]8 a* l9 c0 C( z
An evaluation of job profiles throughout the company to assess whether skills could be utilised more efficiently2 S. }* Z4 D' E1 d
A review of the current salary structure involving the comparison with similar organisations7 Y" X- x8 [' }
It is also essential to investigate and take action regarding the communication in the Production and Sales Department.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:30 , Processed in 0.792790 second(s), 21 queries .