QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2011常见商务文体写作范例模拟题3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我确信能胜任任何交易, 并能迅速, 经济和使您满意地执行所接受的任何订货。谨此恳请惠予赐顾。5 Y; i$ S( \; H; I8 D( B0 x
Feeling confident of oy ability to conduct any transactions, and to execute any orders committed to my charge in a speedy, economical, and satisfactory manner, I solicit the favour of your commands.
, d2 _/ E$ p( i4 D在本行业的国内外公司担任雇员和经理的12年里, 我获得了透彻的知识和贸易经验,因此, 能满足您一切合理要求。
/ f& a( {. V( F6 ]The thorough knowledge and trade experience which I have gained in this branch of business during a twelve years' engagement as an employee and manager of prominent firms in this branch both at home and abraoad, will enable me to cope with all reasonable requirements., a! }! K6 f# z" v( h2 k; k4 G
如有所需, 希望得到您的询价。
" ]/ O& T5 R8 h  `5 i7 gWe hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.% a$ z1 |: M" v3 K5 b, B6 M" }
兹附上价目及交易条款, 并请注意下面的签名。) y* R/ }0 S# q. C# Q
We enclose our list of prices and terms, and would ask you to kindly note the signatures at foot.
, [- M! X3 ^) F* h, b& ^( N0 u, D竭诚希望取得您的信赖与惠顾, 并请注意以下签名。2 H# `8 ?+ q% j# I# N7 N7 t+ a
Trusting to be favoured with your valued confidence in future, we wish to draw your attention to the signatures below.
# w3 O' x' |/ ]请注意我们下列签名。# y% [' p; U8 O$ j# R1 q0 d+ L
Have the kindness to take note of our signatures at foot.
+ }' C# J- k/ O* F- ^建立分公司通知
; I; k5 P& l! g* L: ZOpening a Branch Office8 C1 m% x( _% R
1. I inform you that I have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of my woollens at 10. Jimbocho, Kanda.
# @# U0 B$ D2 W: k# G% g  v" _- N2. As the volume of our trade with China is constantly increasing, we have this
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:27 , Processed in 0.185576 second(s), 21 queries .