立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2011常见商务文体写作范例模拟题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
day opened a new branch in Bejing. ! b, L+ K; J1 s& d  \. L2 ?
3. I inform you that I have this day opened a new branch establishment in Osaka, and have entrusted the management thereof to Mr. t. Kono.
8 d) K: S9 h" V! ~( k- y4. I have committed the management of the branch to Mr. F. Newman, a gentleman on whose zeal, ability, and integrity, I place the utmost reliance. * m( p" [6 r' W! v6 Q) x
5. We have placed the management of the new branch in the hands of our partner, Mr. S. Sato.  h2 _* ?- S. d7 i
6. Kindly note that, from this day, the goods from my manufacture at Dairi will be supplied direct only by my Kobe branch house.
, V8 J3 o; N  L$ _9 M+ i0 A7. Please, therefore, consider such goods as bear the mark "T.H.", as genuine, only when offered directly by my Seattle house. # G4 K2 Y5 ?% ~8 `- k
8. We trust that you will continue to favour us with your orders, which at all times, shall have our best attention.
% }$ H3 d( S# S& l, X9. For the convenience of our customers, we have decided to open a new branch in New York, and have appointed our Mr. M. Hammer the manager.
: M: |" |4 ~! s6 y. n( p7 I+ j10. We shall feel obliged if, instead of sending your kind inquiries and orders directly to our Tokyo Branch, you will, in future, place them with him.
1 ?$ \$ y, g( O9 E& y0 s11. I inform you that I have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of my wollen goods generally, at 10 Tower Street, Chicago.
" e; S" w+ H# l7 `  F( B$ K12. Our business having become so extended, we have established a branch under the style of Tokyo-ya.
8 X! f  @' H0 g: Z/ i7 c  a13. We are pleased to inform you that we have this day established a new branch of our business in London at 10, S. J., and have appointed Mr. C. H. our manager. ; j% v( V& m1 Y6 f& [0 W
14. We have opened a new branch in this district, for the convenience of our customers who wish to obtain clothing of the newest style and most reliable quality at reasonable prices.
! M7 U9 X: Z2 P) V, `% @( j5 Q15. The requirements of the new branch being supplied from our own warehouses, you will be served with regard to both quality and price as formerly.
; ]; n" z- t: x% k5 d- t1 @5 \# S: F16. We have pleasure in announcing that, owing to a large increase in the volume of our trade with the north of Europe, we have decided for the convenience of our customers to open a new branch in Liverpool and have appointed our Mr. A.F. the manager. / t8 W7 _* ~, E5 F6 {9 B, o, {
17. Desirous of establishing in the city a branch of my house. I acquaint you that I have committed the management thereof to Mr. J.N.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 02:49 , Processed in 0.430479 second(s), 21 queries .