立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2011常见商务文体写作范例模拟题7

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
rm you that I have taken into partnership with my son, Mr. M. W., and Mr. J. G. who has for many years traveled for the late firm. # C- ^. x( R; B8 [/ U
18. Mr. R. S. will withdraw, and his son. Mr. A. S., will be admitted a partner, with his father's share in the capital and profits of the firm. $ s2 }2 w$ P  X: q( L
19. I have pleasure in advising you that, owing to the large increase in my business engagement. I have taken into partnership with my senior traveler, Mr. S. W., who is thoroughly conversant with all its details of management. The name of the firm remains as before.
% M$ z6 g1 i* I+ `% X9 c* z% J( \. |20. As you will see from the enclosed circular, I have been taken into partnership by Mr. A. W., and shall consequently have to deny myself the privilege of a regular call. ! I5 r# [1 u% \$ _- l. k- }: P
21. We have great pleasure in advising you that, on and after the 1st May, Mr. W.P., the eldest son of our senior partner, will be admitted a member of the firm, the style of which will be altered to that of Messrs. P.,Son & W.
! z4 j& m' C) V7 Q; b# M22. We apprise you that, being desirous of rewarding the faithful and valuable services of Mr. H. T., who has been our confidential clerk for many years past, we will, from and after the 31st July, admit him to a share in our business, altering our firm to W.T. & Co., and we request your attention to the signatures of the respective partners at foot. 23. We inform you that we have taken into partnership with Mr. Satoh, who has for many years acted as our manager. 4 i4 n6 p' W7 p8 y# \
24. We have this day admitted Mr. Toya as a partner in our firm.
( C8 x5 w$ d) B25. I have pleasure in advising you that, owing to the large increase in my business engagement, I have taken into partnerhsip with my senior traveller, Mr. Araki.
) @+ I4 R# V8 i" t( p" [7 g26. We have great pleasure in advising you that, on and after the 1st prox., Mr. Y. Yada will be admitted a member of the firm.
/ [8 i9 _! S- _6 b7 p, U6 J1 c27. We are taking in Mr. Kaji as a partner and the business will then be conducted under the firm-name of Saka, Kaji & Co.
2 k. p6 z/ Q. e+ {9 U, u6 G" o4 M$ i28. In consequence of the decease of Mr. Gotoh, my much valued partner, certain changes in the firm have become necessary, and I have the pleasure to inform you that I have entered into partnership with Mr. Todo.
4 c8 N2 a1 K# B, i6 F' I: O3 \29. In consequence of the decease of Mr. Wada, my esteemed partner, the firm of Yamoto Shokai has undergone some necessary changes, and I have the pleasure to inform you that I have entered into partnership with Mr. Uchida.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:46 , Processed in 0.286313 second(s), 21 queries .