立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 40|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2011常见商务文体写作范例模拟题6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2. The business will be carried on as before, the name of the firm remaining unchanged. : ~! |' F# g0 \- O
3. In consequence of my having taken into partnership my brother James Harrison, the business of the establishment will hence-forward be conducted under the firm of Harrison & Brother.   @, A4 k: _7 Q% F# w
4. We feel confident that our experience and local knowledge will enable us to give you entire satisfaction, whenever you may require our services. 4 ]  n3 F2 {$ h' {
5. I shall be glad if you will take note of the signatures of the new partners as under.
3 n, f' i5 _  v, M6. We request your attention to the signatures of our new partners. / M9 r2 z* R- }! e( B' t
7. Mr. T. Waterman, eldest son of our partner, will be admitted a member of the firm, the style of which will be altered to that of Messrs. Waterman, Son & Ford. ; Z+ F! K% w4 X5 D' K
8. I have taken into partnership with Mr. M. G. Wells, and with his cooperation will carry on this business under the style of - Johnson & Wells. 7 T+ l3 }- {4 G( _; \8 H+ N2 j- C  l
9. We inform you that we have this day admitted Mr. L. F., son of our senior, as a partner in our firm.
( ?' I1 C. g0 T/ ?: k  ?10. I have much pleasure in informing you that I have taken into partnership with Mr. M. T., who has been managing the firm since its establishment.
8 H& g9 j, I* t  W1 L' U7 U11. I have the pleasure to inform you that Mr. R.E. has joined me in partnership, and that as from the 1st January, 19--, the style of the firm will be C.&E. : j+ O8 E: Q3 V% U, h
12. We inform you that Mr. F.H.F. has been admitted a partner in our firm, and respectfully request your attention to his signature at foot. ' X1 @% X2 [& H1 k4 i3 ]% G
13. We are taking in Mr. A. B. as a partner under that date, and the business will then be conducted under the name of D.C. & Co.
; W: T  `; j$ u0 N9 e+ r7 g14. We notify you that we have today taken into partnership with Mr. F.S., who has had charge of our shipping department for the past ten years.
) H7 ^0 p6 d# f) _; C) V: l5 h15. I inform you that I have taken into partnership with Mr. T. W., who has for many years acted as my head clerk, and that the business will be carried on as before, the name of the firm remaining unchanged.
0 A% j9 P2 u- z: e, N, x3 \16. In order to testify my satisfaction with the zeal and assiduity of Mr. P. L., eldest son of our senior partner Mr. E. L., we have received this gentleman as a partner to our firm, in which he has already served during the last eight years.
: }6 f4 a5 Y: i$ k17. the firm of W. & H., of which I was a member, having been dissolved, I info
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:39 , Processed in 0.235218 second(s), 21 queries .