扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 72|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2012年商务英语考试中级练习题及答案(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语考试中级练习题及答案(1)
. e; Y9 {& i, G5 d/ x- L6 |. S READING   PART ONE6 m4 Z0 c$ p' I1 y% h$ m
  Questions 1-7
0 s$ d' H# z( t# Q  Read these sentences and the following new reports.# Z. F, q/ S" z5 E- M4 N
  Which country does each sentence describe?4 u/ r  v1 T( B$ J+ A
  For each sentence mark one letter (A ,B ,C or D) on your Answer Sheet.% u7 q8 n* g/ J5 q
  Example:' k) Y* j( F4 T+ D
  the head of state went to China to treat his disease.# O6 N, ^6 s& V7 w7 W
  Answer: B
; I( i" b# g1 b+ H& Z, ~  1. the government didn't want to cancel a meeting in its capital.6 @9 [* b" l: P( M. }
  2. This country did something that went against the international aGREements.
2 p& F1 n0 I4 Y- c, {2 {! @  3. the king declared that he was unable to stop the civil war.0 B; M+ k5 K2 {
  4. A fierce quarrel broke out between this country and its neighbour.
4 W; R! }' l9 u4 _  5. A national budget is going to be approved by the parliament some time in July.2 p# j1 E7 w7 u9 @8 j& G
  6. An opposition .party plans to turn down its enemy who now controlls the government.考试用书
; z, f3 K- {; _# Q* ~  7. A nuclear reactor aroused the suspicion of the United Nations which sent inspectors there to investigate., ^8 o% g" k  R! r+ S* n- M
  A . North Korea announced that it had begun to change the fuel at a nuclear reactor at Youngbyon without the presence of international inspectors, a move that is contrary to international aGREements.
  r) }. L9 H9 O+ v  B. the Khmers Rouges claimed to have captured the town of Mongkol Borei, in north-western Cambodia. As King Sihanouk prepared to leave for China to resume cancer treatment ,he said he had lost hope of resolving the Cambodian conflict.: w5 Y' D# l" ^4 d- c: v0 ~
  C. Japan's main opposition party, the Liberal Democrats, said it would try to bring down the minority government of Tsutiomu Hata once the budget is passed by parliament in mid-July.( H0 w1 T) V6 X  l3 _8 q
  D. the Philippines refused a demand by Indonesia to ban a conference in Manila on East Timor, provoking the worst dispute between the countries for several years.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:54 , Processed in 0.453350 second(s), 21 queries .