QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 46|回复: 0

[BEC模拟题] 2010年BEC高级口试模拟试题一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
speaking test part ii
1 M% Y0 ^3 }; A' W3 d. I0 l  1. customer relations: the importance of making customers feel valued
& y- a1 Q. R+ f% V( i  2. company growth: the importance to a company of controlling expansion
3 C; `, Q7 M- N6 ]6 S8 q  3. marketing: how to ensure that agents maintain a high level of effectiveness when representing a company: @/ j& G( ?1 L: S6 N& \3 n
  4. time management: the importance of planning work time effectively
( H8 G# L) I& o: E8 ]* a' }  5. project development: how to ensure inter-departmental co-operation on new projects# {6 y$ c1 V! w6 A6 W1 l' \' w, e
  6. purchasing: how to evaluate and select new products
) k9 o, p! ]& O, P  7. personnel management: the importance to a company of having well motivated staff: _  m+ q& b- e5 l: m+ X5 E$ v' c. o
  8. strategic planning: how to decide whether to purchase or rent company premises
: M8 E/ h/ b4 e& {. Z' w  9. sales: how to ensure that price levels for new products are set appropriately( h" ~9 ~2 z4 _. z" j8 [
  10. communication skills: the importance of foreign language training for selected employees# M/ ~4 h* N; H( k
  11. advertising: how to select a suitable agency to handle a company’s advertising' a4 o+ L$ S& |  O' K2 N
  12. finance: how to decide whether to float a company on the stock-market
8 F# E% ?/ v& j4 X) C- K5 p, n  13. marketing: the importance to a company of offering its products on the world-wide web
9 `1 B9 e" ?9 e+ ~; }  14. staff training: how to evaluate the effectiveness of company training programmes/ n- d1 o0 P5 i3 e# C
  15. company growth: how to decide when it is the right time for a business to expand
7 {5 n! e6 c- r4 g3 ?  16. public relations: the importance to a company of sponsoring well-known personalities from the arts and popular culture# b. T3 [. q3 j9 t$ O
  17. recruitment: how to ensure that the best candidate for a post is selected
' b( j; d, e: M0 C0 q" ~  {  18. information management: how to analyse and make effective use of information2 W- ^. U- M% |* ^& y. i
  19. sales: the importance of brand image in ensuring that products or services sell well
$ }" o8 `9 S7 @3 f  20. technology: the importance to a company of keeping up-to-date with internet developments- X& p5 H% W& s: X" s
  21. quality control: how to ensure that a company consistently maintains quality control standards
4 g* a; q; M$ r9 e# K, w3 S  22. product promotion: how to make effective use of the media when promoting a new product or service
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:33 , Processed in 0.336432 second(s), 21 queries .