QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 130|回复: 0

[BEC高级] BEC考试辅导:2011年商务英语(高级)难词解析汇编(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  annoyance 令人讨厌的人或事
( R4 V: m' R. i: p8 `  例:The target market has viewed the ad so many times that it no longer makes a positive impression, and, in fact, it may make a negative impression in the form of an annoyance.
4 E7 M% i9 f" g' n' h  annual general meeting 年度股东大会(根据法律规定每年举行,出席的包括公司成员,股东和董事),简称AGM.口语里也称the yearly shareholders' meeting.
0 u) ~; n; J8 z2 [" X' J: V  例: The financial results will be announced at the annual general meeting.) W( n3 b- x9 \! y
  annualization 年工时制
( t/ @: Z7 _+ ~3 i; R  例: She also said companies might be able to implement the government's measures based on the "annualization" of working hours rather than a calculation week by week.
) a8 q+ x( h+ k( i' L* M  annual production 年产量
5 j3 w) V, N& H- b, s  例: Within five years annual production went from 20 000 to 230 000 cars and the company founded its first South American subsidiary.2 s% w' k+ ~. r* z
  annual profit 年收益,年利润
* p1 p& L* R3 A3 j9 r5 ]  例: The company produces an annual profit of 25 million.
) h% V! n+ }1 f  annual report 年报" @$ f$ K6 k! u& k$ A
  例: An annual report is a document which tells you about the company's performance over the year.  N2 O( X) ?( r, M7 A- s0 z- i
  appointment 任命,(聘任的)职位
8 Q7 e5 X+ g3 f% R7 y- \  例: There has been a new appointment to the board.
6 N( k  _4 [- W# Z  appraisal 评价,评估+ P2 Y! v1 Y) `6 W* z
  例: annual appraisal interviews 年度能力评估面试' W, \, u# W, ?, u. l
  appointed 1 任命的
+ }& P0 R# g% ]/ S7 W% L  例1: Measures are taken to ensure that newly-appointed members of staff are integrated effectively into existing teams.0 i5 s9 Q8 m1 c: V7 X
  appreciation  增值,升值! y+ e% C4 |# L
  例:For investors, innovation has translated into stong earnings growth and stock price appreciation.. ?  T) Y1 A% Z( p( e/ k
  approach to dialogue谈话方式, V% u" f2 d6 d/ K, L9 O8 T
  例:Different language have their own approach to dialogue.; m3 P! O+ o' K) B5 o5 g
  arrival notice到货通知.
' l8 C4 n- D& [( Q  例:We have not yetreceived the carrier's arrival notice.6 L8 U6 b2 _0 u- Z
  articles (在法律事务所)培训期,律师实习. |  y2 `/ }, n  x6 \
  例:She's doing her articles with a firm in London.
: g( l2 u) L( B2 R  A share A股股票(持有者没有投票权的普通股票)
& c/ _$ D0 Q6 X' A  例: But the A shares, off limits to foreign investors, were still among the best performers.7 I8 @( @0 K  z6 n9 H& X! X! k
  Asian crises of the late 1990s 90年代末亚洲金融危机
, b( r$ j: G% ]( k3 h" h9 d6 o  例:As Asian crises of the late 1990s illustrated, U.S.firms entering international business transactions need to be cautious of foreign governments.
. ^4 i) b. p+ P* g2 ]) v  as is 按现状出售,概不保证,亦作as seen." F$ b& ~( s) u( d
  例:The goods are to be sold as is .# i) {( `" c0 V% S: E
  asking price 索要价,要价; F1 _) K' C6 O* C3 m9 F
  例:Always negotiate, never pay the full asking price.; D4 \1 |' S( w& O0 A7 V
  asleep at the switch 玩忽职守,坐失良机" s. m1 J" V7 e7 ?5 g
  例:Interest rates dropped significantly for a month before climbing back to higher levels, but our finance manager was asleep at the switch and failed to renegotiate our loans.
! S! [( V% S5 |6 C- A# D- @  w, L( U  as of 自......起,等于as from
0 J" ?. e, j- V" i1 t  例:I would like to inform you that as of September 6, 2001,the new name for our company will be Sunrise.
, c& b( y: ?! O+ H( V% Z  as per 按照,依据6 `/ T; A" W( p4 A7 o( T
  例:The client requested that we send our report to him on a computer disc, so we wrote a short note to him saying"as per your request, we are sending you our report on disc," and elclosed it with the disc.
7 q. {; ?: J& R- L9 {# L0 \; O4 Q1 a4 M  aspirational group 带领性消费群体,领导性消费群体
% ?0 I# ^! J$ Y* ?6 r" b* K+ g  例:Our emulates certain reference groups(aspirational groups) whereas one is actually a member of other groups.
9 v. c4 o, M# U' d  A  as seen 看货买卖,现场交易(货物按买者所见现状出售,卖方不保证质量)) U$ |% w/ c+ z& T! b% H* X6 m/ N
  例: If you buy at a car auction you take the vehicle as seen.5 X- @9 w. b4 F1 s" y6 R. T! d
  Assembly line 装配线
& H8 y  O" \( W; g9 ?( S  e.g. He first worked on the shop floor on the assembly line. 他先是在工厂的装配线上工作。
2 q/ m, W# D7 J* ?$ p  e.g. I hope that all the training programs they run for the staff on the assembly line might have begun to have an effect. 希望那些为工作在装配线上的员工提供的专业培训,如今已经开始发挥作用
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 02:40 , Processed in 0.152416 second(s), 21 queries .