只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 商务英语BEC高级写作部分综合指导(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  11. 轻度抱怨:Unfortunately, + 表示 something is wrong 的句子
' A' c5 y$ l6 L$ S2 G  环境:2 a* G' ?1 G. S& E  P5 h" W! B8 ^
  A company has sent you a bill for the wrong goods.
, l% w0 G- P0 d) U. B, {3 V  Unfortunately you sent us a bill for the wrong goods. Please could you send us a correct bill as soon as possible.& N# V& X( A+ n9 y7 u9 s
  Your new photocopier has broken down. You have to write to the company who sold it to you.
3 Y  C- }7 g3 ^0 ~; A. |+ w  Unfortunately our new photocopier has broken down. Please could you send a repairman to fix it for us as soon as possible." K9 Y, y0 ^0 U  S$ K2 O
  Two temporary secretaries do not speak English. You have to write to the agency who sent them to you.4 h( i$ w7 i, q# w3 e* w7 n
  Unfortunately two temporary secretaries you recommended to us do not speak English. We would be grateful if you could recommend two more who could speak English.
# V$ Q" m  u3 w" A$ d- g3 w: b  You keep receiving letters for someone else. You have to write to the post office.
( M9 A; r3 U1 }% {1 u' K' v4 F' w  Unfortunately I keep receiving letters for someone else. Please could you make the address clear before you deliver letters every day.
" \0 Y: J% ?; N/ h/ k4 j  12. 提醒某人对某事的注意:" Y  A6 s5 Z3 E6 t
  I should like to draw your attention to (the fact that)…  T1 I1 G& O3 G6 Q
  I should like to point out that …' y1 p6 b2 T9 q1 f
  如果你提醒的事情对方已经知道(你想表达你的生气):
. P& N# N( O1 E, o9 m- h  I should like to remind you that…
- |4 C$ r: \6 z3 Z  I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that …! @5 M  a5 W+ d* l7 [
  环境:8 B" b9 S$ V  {) M& F) K
  One of your staff keeps parking his car in front of the main door, the space which is reserved for the MD.
1 S5 Y* {' @1 C: G' {% P  I should like to remind you that the space in front of the main door is reserved for the MD., C4 B, S) T% Y% o1 u; S
  Someone is interested in purchasing a large quantity of your simplex cameras. Tell him about 25% discount for large orders.& E0 b% _6 A8 m9 y/ o4 T& t8 g
  I should like t draw your attention to the fact that we offer about 25% discount for larger orders.7 B8 {! t. n; T( L- n0 B; U
  One of your staff arrives half an hour late for work every day. (She should start at 9.30.)
2 K; `$ |( b7 x. Q: |  I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that work start at 9: 30 every day.9 _( G( Q' b% Z# v3 ~. D( U
  Someone is interested in your products. Tell him that you guarantee that your prices are the largest in the country.5 N8 A( E, u: @7 U. n) ]
  I should like to point out that we guarantee that all prices are the lowest in the country.
' [9 a  X# m  L; E$ v1 B5 T1 X4 E  13. 要求某人采取行动:1 U$ G# y8 j5 t6 U
  We must insist that …DO… (DO指动词原型)
/ O  K$ F3 R5 R  注:请注意这一句型和句型8的区别。
; \* S) K) \. @% h  环境:" _& Z4 L, v: E/ @! D9 X) U
  We must insist that you deliver the goods immediately.# b* ^8 i5 w! ^3 C8 y9 o
  14. 警告:
6 @$ Z3 X7 f/ O, l: z  Unless…+ d9 y: t0 C+ p2 D* e* z; @& A
  If…(not)… We will be forced to …
3 A% \0 ]( X+ |% t: F. S  环境:(What warnings would you give these people?)% V# R! k/ j4 c5 ?/ l4 g
  A company that has not paid your bill
5 q5 X( v' c4 q4 _+ n& n. Y  Unless you pay the bill, we will be forced to take legal actions.: N, T% \/ k! y) q
  Another company that is using your company’s car park! }: [5 P# |3 p& `$ _' l, H5 U5 U
  If you do not move your car away from our park, we will be forced to turn to the police.
3 W. k; Q" c( T. R7 C  p- b  An employee who always arrives late for work0 e1 X3 M9 R) {6 s
  Unless you come to work on time, we will be forced to fire you./ O6 L% j, Y1 V- y8 K
  A builder who has left a lot of their tools in your office3 e* ^$ q& ?9 S$ t
  If you do not take your tools from our office, we will be forced to throw them away.- Q$ F* P- W3 n
  15. 强烈抱怨:
0 _0 ]) e1 Z) f  注:
' n2 v& ^+ A8 j: a" x; a  强烈抱怨遵循以下步骤:
7 H( _2 a$ ?5 \$ n  a. 阐述发生的问题:it is now over nine months since we placed this order and we are still waiting for the cabinets.
; X2 M1 x. k( Y' S$ k/ B: ?  b. 使用句型12:I should like to point out that we have already paid for these cabinets.
. r% N! Z: e6 s# q: R& V: f( o  c. 使用句型 13:we must insist that you deliver them immediately., I# ^& Q1 [( C, H" u& m4 D4 P; k
  d. 使用句型14:unless we hear from you within 7 days we will take legal action.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 12:24 , Processed in 0.605284 second(s), 21 queries .