立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 商务英语BEC高级写作部分综合指导(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 7. 说明原因: This is owing to …due to …a result of … because of …
2 X" }5 P  l8 Q3 c: a4 _7 q5 F  注:owing to 通常用于不好的消息。如果想在原因中使用动词,请加上the fact that的从句。1 [) h2 P. a; S: l9 ^) Q
  环境:4 F9 P/ N# E" a5 @  f( u
  increase prices --- fall of the dollar
- @5 w9 R8 `# L/ c0 b* y  We have been force to increase our prices. This is owing to the fall of the dollar.6 o9 {% E) \2 w% T( d/ }
  Delay the delivery of the goods --- strike by airline pilots
1 M3 F6 i4 e9 a/ m$ Q5 T, [! N) r  We have been forced to delay the delivery of the goods. This is owing to the strike by airline pilots., q, X7 ~  _" q9 w; x6 w! [1 }
  Increase all salaries by 10% --- rise in sales
; n5 w( @; b# k( J4 Q9 K  We are able to increase all salaries by 10%. This is the result of a big rise in sales.
, y8 X1 N( }# R, H- B7 j  Cut all salaries by 10% --- fall in sales" F2 ~$ j; E8 |0 G/ n0 g4 h5 ]
  We have been forced to cut all salaries by 10%. This is due to the fact that there has been a fall in sales in the past ten months.
# \/ X% u* M7 g6 a  Cannot deliver your new order --- we have not received your payment fro the last order2 U0 _! m7 z7 K! D! N
  We regret that we are unable to deliver your new order immediately. This is owing to the fact that we have not received your payment for the last order.
5 I4 p( D5 Z4 H' }2 D$ g( }3 N  Cancel the meeting --- a lot of staff have been ill; u; @" P* O* D: ~% e% }$ b
  We have been forced to cancel the meeting. This is because some members of our staff have been ill.+ Y0 c9 N& m' u) f/ y5 l
  8. 请求采取行动:
  O" K0 n: m  N" D0 n  Please could you …2 Y! S$ u" q& e# Y# O* u/ ^
  We would be grateful if you could …
! i9 @& K+ y  K; B& G: p1 f  We would be appreciate it if you could … as soon as possible.
# {/ J2 u' W+ z+ m  without delay.4 w+ R. z. j! O$ D
  immediately.3 [9 x7 Z/ j1 F" h
  注:please could you … 是最直接的方式。在要求一些一般性的事情时,可以使用这种表达。: y2 f$ r# @" @
  环境:5 O" _3 \! ^/ @/ n3 Q8 G
  You have seen an advertisement in the newspaper for a post as office manger. You want an application form.% n. Z( ^* s- \
  I would appreciate it if you could send me an application form.8 w+ Y& B; z9 n9 t- j% z' n
  The photocopier in your office has broken down. You want to have it repaired, quickly.
0 O4 A9 q; Y* c& C  We would be grateful if you could send a repairman to fix our photocopier as soon as possible.
+ y9 v9 D3 m7 c( p( H( _  You have moved your office and you want the post office to forward your letters to your new address.1 R4 e8 b+ p( J" x. Z  B% H2 ~
  Please could you forward my letters to my new address.9 M% M: f9 ]; d) o0 l( K
  You want the telephone company to put another telephone in your office. You need it urgently.
( ?, g) W0 i( M( u6 m' S  We would appreciate it if you could put another telephone in our office immediately.
6 T' c3 ~1 g2 k/ A6 x; V* C" J  You have written to a company and you want them to reply quickly.6 x5 ~5 T0 M, n" x1 d( v
  I would be grateful if you could give us a reply quickly.
6 |- I6 [! _6 V4 H  9. 抱歉:, W6 ]) _4 x' W6 H  f  o( k0 |
  We must apologize for …$ f7 N4 {. g" u
  We apologize for …4 p+ k( w3 ]8 h  ^! Z# P' ^. C* D
  We are extremely sorry for …
$ H# `6 z3 I; C$ c$ X! x  注:以上句型后请使用动词ing形式。' V8 w- `0 E. ?/ r% o' B
  以上句型中的for可以换成that,然后用从句表达。
& V' n# U6 T; {  一般来说,解释产生问题的原因,然后在信的结尾处再次表达歉意。
  z% [9 }& k& P  再次抱歉:" w8 R( D6 E( i  C' ~
  Please accept our apologies once again.
# O: f& L2 |( z; ^- z; o8 g  We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience.
, R: u* Y7 g: l* |! e  n8 U. N9 |  With apologies once again.# D5 s' Q7 c2 v! ^
  10. 要求提供信息:
$ e; w" U/ u$ p: {2 _  Please could you2 Z' \9 c" s8 n
  We would be grateful if you could
& A: k' C* k) U9 v  We would appreciate it if you could give us further details about ..' t9 u6 [# m" I! G8 ^& F
  inform us (about/if) …
9 U8 ?- N8 s$ G2 c1 x/ h  let us know ( about/if ) …
5 ~9 c, b* H( T, H& i  We would like to know ( about/if ) …
3 F8 G$ S  [% ]" O' o1 ?  t1 _8 Q  注:如果需要特别重要的信息,可以在以上句型前使用:in particular。) Y3 z6 g* I" D% f4 G
  环境:
/ ~5 v  R8 F, D" O6 V  You wrote a letter to someone and they haven’t replied. You want to know if they received the letter.
, D+ K) b4 t1 ^$ f+ v% F6 P, Y7 e" P  We would be grateful if you could let us know if the letter has reached you.! \: U- V4 f+ z! S+ Z9 A
  A businessman is going to your country. He wants you to get a visa for him. You need all the details about his passport (his nationality, date of birth, where his passport was issued, and when it expires).% K# f( x) O2 y2 {2 K
  Please could you give details about your passport. I would like to know your nationality, date of birth, where your passport was issued and when it expires." ~: o2 [1 t; \6 s2 b. ?
  You want to know about the same businessman’s flight (flight number, date and time of arrival).
- Z0 A- K0 z  B/ z8 o& G5 H  In particular, I would like to know your flight number, date and time of arrival.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:45 , Processed in 0.194568 second(s), 21 queries .