扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 31|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 商务英语辅导:BEC高级写作部分综合指导(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  11. 轻度抱怨:
* F. @/ R- g. j* N+ S, l  Unfortunately, + 表示 something is wrong 的句子
+ r8 ^+ P# P* a. a  环境:/ u- l: t9 T' |9 a. @# a# w+ b
  A company has sent you a bill for the wrong goods.& O7 _+ m: D5 H0 G% }) Q) k: ?
  Unfortunately you sent us a bill for the wrong goods. Please could you send us a correct bill as soon as possible.2 w$ r: S! `4 e# {+ w& E
  Your new photocopier has broken down. You have to write to the company who sold it to you.
& _1 v8 l; ^, J3 F2 I# B& L, Z  Unfortunately our new photocopier has broken down. Please could you send a repairman to fix it for us as soon as possible./ C4 M3 \/ K" Z
  Two temporary secretaries do not speak English. You have to write to the agency who sent them to you.8 a4 V: a# N% G1 y, c
  Unfortunately two temporary secretaries you recommended to us do not speak English. We would be grateful if you could recommend two more who could speak English.
1 z5 U) [  }: |9 b2 f8 z, f* u( A  You keep receiving letters for someone else. You have to write to the post office.
* o5 i* t5 m( I( X' \  b  Unfortunately I keep receiving letters for someone else. Please could you make the address clear before you deliver letters every day.5 ?  A: Z( q* `8 l
  12. 提醒某人对某事的注意:4 x% U3 A+ E3 o& d1 H1 g, h
  I should like to draw your attention to (the fact that)…
3 m8 Q0 `# {1 G* L1 J1 z  I should like to point out that …# b3 a# W; o3 l
  如果你提醒的事情对方已经知道(你想表达你的生气):
, Q+ f/ ^$ |) g  Y4 }4 `  I should like to remind you that…7 E/ a0 e" o/ c
  I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that …
2 @' l( x% G2 M  环境:5 j7 Y# ]$ i. n, q: y2 f5 s
  One of your staff keeps parking his car in front of the main door, the space which is reserved for the MD.. Q8 R# ^9 |7 k* A/ e( }0 t0 h
  I should like to remind you that the space in front of the main door is reserved for the MD./ b; ?; m6 \: P. }% r
  Someone is interested in purchasing a large quantity of your simplex cameras. Tell him about 25% discount for large orders.
0 }1 j6 O/ x( p6 ?  I should like t draw your attention to the fact that we offer about 25% discount for larger orders.
4 u; z7 }+ A* y! h  One of your staff arrives half an hour late for work every day. (She should start at 9.30.)! p7 P. y7 W, P. O4 Z7 N$ a
  I hope that it is not necessary to remind you that work start at 9: 30 every day.8 [& e# o! O1 S4 ~% N6 r; I; H
  Someone is interested in your products. Tell him that you guarantee that your prices are the largest in the country.# r7 }5 n) \! c& W( i* |2 y
  I should like to point out that we guarantee that all prices are the lowest in the country.
- F4 M/ M( S% U& E, p; Q- \3 x  13. 要求某人采取行动:+ u1 m' c- R( L
  We must insist that …DO… (DO指动词原型); X5 u/ ]1 z- X. E+ R
  注:请注意这一句型和句型8的区别。中华考试网" J8 p9 j+ J1 D( b8 D& |9 _
  环境:
/ r5 L/ a9 ?) ?  We must insist that you deliver the goods immediately.
2 }" L$ i4 F7 ]7 X# O, u  14. 警告:
8 F- n7 W5 A, c9 r0 }1 m  Unless…: q- R8 A% ~& y, _
  If…(not)…7 r1 o; s5 p1 m5 X- X
  We will be forced to …
) U9 E" v# ?, }5 V( }$ i. [3 V  环境:(What warnings would you give these people?)
% G! A* P/ O& N: f: g) U' o- T) R  A company that has not paid your bill* x/ M" b+ |0 G4 R3 U; @
  Unless you pay the bill, we will be forced to take legal actions.
' g, S# b/ |* k7 r  Another company that is using your company’s car park; P4 I! k, b* E' Q6 Y9 _8 C. m+ y
  If you do not move your car away from our park, we will be forced to turn to the police.
# y* }# b$ _1 {& H8 q9 X; C  An employee who always arrives late for work7 E8 {% P: X3 Y" q
  Unless you come to work on time, we will be forced to fire you.
0 }4 p- J' e9 i$ }& S$ U  A builder who has left a lot of their tools in your office  ?6 T" x$ q+ _* p/ x+ y- u1 o
  If you do not take your tools from our office, we will be forced to throw them away./ d1 y. r& @' z7 r* }* Y7 p
  15. 强烈抱怨:
% f2 k) o; ~2 R( h3 o  注:
: Y2 I9 t3 Y5 a0 M  I  强烈抱怨遵循以下步骤:. A& ~: z( v2 R+ n9 I1 o* M
  a. 阐述发生的问题:it is now over nine months since we placed this order and we are still waiting for the cabinets.2 N5 J6 W. b! ?
  b. 使用句型12:I should like to point out that we have already paid for these cabinets." h" B7 R7 g" o2 C7 V& F2 o1 u
  c. 使用句型 13:we must insist that you deliver them immediately.: b& I" ^: p$ {$ A
  d. 使用句型14:unless we hear from you within 7 days we will take legal action.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 20:56 , Processed in 0.262302 second(s), 21 queries .