查看: 59|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 商务英语辅导:BEC高级写作部分综合指导(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  7. 说明原因:5 x1 I3 a1 ~! r1 k" T& H- P& I
  This is owing to …& ?2 _" U' o/ x. b9 F6 T  @0 t
  due to …3 t3 s4 G- `0 S8 g$ n$ P& L0 g/ k+ T
  a result of …
" A3 l5 @4 A" J+ e% I) U  p  because of …
8 o$ I/ h( x# K. E4 ]1 A0 F4 m  注:owing to 通常用于不好的消息。如果想在原因中使用动词,请加上the fact that的从句。- q/ N9 Y% t1 {
  环境:  z) x2 Y% l# r1 k  A. J
  You have seen an advertisement in the newspaper for a post as office manger. You want an application form.6 ^- p' c1 T. y2 S
  I would appreciate it if you could send me an application form.
  [, |+ ?* v" C8 b# f* E  The photocopier in your office has broken down. You want to have it repaired, quickly.7 C# ]: C3 E8 V
  We would be grateful if you could send a repairman to fix our photocopier as soon as possible." L/ R) y# C8 ?
  You have moved your office and you want the post office to forward your letters to your new address.$ h, ?2 j/ _% e- V, R
  Please could you forward my letters to my new address.$ q( Y. g* z' p8 U0 L6 T
  You want the telephone company to put another telephone in your office. You need it urgently.7 A1 _% H9 B" C: i, l& {1 K
  We would appreciate it if you could put another telephone in our office immediately.) Q% j( `& b/ [
  You have written to a company and you want them to reply quickly.
% ?& m  j7 {" w6 _( Y4 H  I would be grateful if you could give us a reply quickly.
& P; s! U& g: v4 K5 w  8. 请求采取行动:
& b, j1 B; _5 V  e. m  Please could you … as soon as possible.+ s, L2 H/ b: [8 I3 P! F- ]
  We would be grateful if you could … without delay.
* F' \+ w% d+ |) j  We would be appreciate it if you could … immediately.www.Examw.com, x" p7 s$ C! {* s- u
  注:please could you … 是最直接的方式。在要求一些一般性的事情时,可以使用这种表达: v1 q) c8 Z  c! Z5 m. ~2 ?
  9. 抱歉:
# s0 |: N: P3 R  We must apologize for …: e/ I0 y# d: m! k( r
  We apologize for …
  o+ {, F2 T9 n& l" d. J  We are extremely sorry for …
& v8 x7 Y. a% w7 k+ u0 T3 Y. z  注:以上句型后请使用动词ing形式。$ N4 ~  N# Z( B  u( j& t/ b; t
  以上句型中的for可以换成that,然后用从句表达。
0 M# E4 {; x" _. P6 _, Z  一般来说,解释产生问题的原因,然后在信的结尾处再次表达歉意。8 H& C  c$ }8 y+ s+ j
  再次抱歉:5 d0 J5 G. N. ?" [! ^% K
  Please accept our apologies once again.. i& D- ?6 x- w0 C: K# P  k+ u- B
  We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience.: x+ ?4 N  }/ k  P6 f6 d
  With apologies once again.
  l* V% W# t9 _2 r5 x  10. 要求提供信息:( V4 r# o- t) ?$ I
  Please could you" ]# j0 U9 v- @( f
  We would be grateful if you could
8 S/ T( `1 f1 k9 g2 s% v& t  We would appreciate it if you could' r# O6 b  s& s+ \8 Z6 j& G
  give us further details about ..
- ^& [: P7 r$ J8 G. z' a. e  inform us (about/if) …
, q2 s" q. C$ }' K* l  let us know ( about/if ) …7 k- u) R9 Y2 d! b0 |; e
  We would like to know ( about/if ) …
: L) E' ]) t" F  注:如果需要特别重要的信息,可以在以上句型前使用:in particular。3 ?& N& i( H2 k! K( ~/ o8 F5 B
  环境:
) E7 I+ Z  Q7 B' {: M  You wrote a letter to someone and they haven’t replied. You want to know if they received the letter.  H( U8 m6 |/ }7 @9 z
  We would be grateful if you could let us know if the letter has reached you.. I; \( V1 ?; @; Q# \, A/ H
  A businessman is going to your country. He wants you to get a visa for him. You need all the details about his passport (his nationality, date of birth, where his passport was issued, and when it expires).
1 f) Z1 U0 q/ @" t  Please could you give details about your passport. I would like to know your nationality, date of birth, where your passport was issued and when it expires.5 d  I3 p/ _1 j" J. `& z
  You want to know about the same businessman’s flight (flight number, date and time of arrival).+ o3 C3 l8 A/ t( A+ a$ b* N* i
  In particular, I would like to know your flight number, date and time of arrival.5 b  X. i; [2 K# o& `9 z
  increase prices --- fall of the dollar, z+ I% _4 L5 R4 z- o
  We have been force to increase our prices. This is owing to the fall of the dollar.
: x# c7 V% j4 S) Q( Z8 U  Delay the delivery of the goods --- strike by airline pilots
; e5 @0 I9 }  B3 ^4 Q* T  We have been forced to delay the delivery of the goods. This is owing to the strike by airline pilots.
0 N1 X+ N+ W5 P) r5 |  Increase all salaries by 10% --- rise in sales
$ a! U  U5 f) T& a; U) u  We are able to increase all salaries by 10%. This is the result of a big rise in sales.2 r+ {4 z3 ?& H& u/ p
  Cut all salaries by 10% --- fall in sales7 v( c- X& U1 t/ s' \' f( E( C% |
  We have been forced to cut all salaries by 10%. This is due to the fact that there has been a fall in sales in the past ten months.: T$ q4 H) r: z% \% w
  Cannot deliver your new order --- we have not received your payment fro the last order. I' Z8 R! R' r5 B( I0 Z1 ?, F
  We regret that we are unable to deliver your new order immediately. This is owing to the fact that we have not received your payment for the last order.' @- X* X* g) p
  Cancel the meeting --- a lot of staff have been ill8 E( k. h. b: E7 O
  We have been forced to cancel the meeting. This is because some members of our staff have been ill.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 02:19 , Processed in 0.320540 second(s), 22 queries .