查看: 48|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 商务英语辅导:BEC高级写作部分综合指导(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  商务英语BEC高级写作部分综合指导(1)
( s' {- f4 B. w  `# `% Z( d9 K  1. 信件的开头:) }! q" C/ o9 i* i& k- X1 V
  We are writing to enquire about…# ^, h" i% H+ h* A, A& s+ q1 P
  We are writing in connection with…; g% @6 W# [% W
  We are interested in … and we would like to know…9 H/ o" u8 {( L' c' A& z' j/ ^0 B
  环境:
) Z3 H* y, P: G( W) i  You want to know the prices of some air conditioners.
! y& l% P' T  Q+ U  We are interested in your air conditioner and we would like to know the prices of some air conditioners.' U: x6 L% v4 o0 b
  You saw an advertisement in the newspaper yesterday and you want further information.
0 _( W5 d/ N" j  We are writing in connection with the advertisement in the newspaper yesterday.
3 O- E6 E" x% Z3 W  K2 R  You want to know if the company you are writing to organizes holidays to Africa.
# l. y  C& U8 K8 O  We are writing to inquire about the holidays to Africa that your company organizes." a& Y: I" k' o, I3 ]3 k
  2. 回信的开头:
) W, t# E" Q) Z8 k/ k  Thank you for your letter of (date)/ M' T0 |* K5 o% b& R
  We have received your letter of (date)
7 a2 @7 |3 [9 y3 c3 ?3 J/ I* M  asking if …( j/ m$ R# |1 W& P
  enquiring about …" `' @1 w: k. D8 z4 L
  enclosing …
5 A9 S/ b8 o; r6 t  concerning …! Z% g, P1 i$ t9 Q
  环境:
' E* |7 Y8 N5 M, f) O1 [1 ?  A company wrote to you on 23 July. They wanted to know if you sell photocopiers.  z' L' n1 \! M& @& j
  Thank you for your letter of 23 July, asking if we sell photocopiers.2 u. X5 q" e- z+ y+ u8 J+ E
  A man wrote to you on 18 December. He wanted employment with your company. He also sent his curriculum vitae.; x4 I+ \/ J8 n5 @5 u/ y) q4 V
  We have received your letter of 18 December, enclosing your curriculum vitae.& G1 s7 P  O- X7 x0 K8 c7 {
  A company sent you a fax on 3 June. They wanted to know if you were going to the marketing conference in London.
5 \( e' z% a  x/ m* s: V* A  Thank you for your fax of 3 June, asking if I was going to the marketing conference in London.
1 r0 }1 p' e( w- Q; N: q  B  A woman telephoned you this morning. She wanted to know if her order No. 599 had arrived.- R+ p* p- _# ^8 X
  Thank you for your telephone call this morning concerning the order No. 599." [& K% M! ~( n9 `% a
  3. 信件的结尾:9 I: `& F" C9 S. `6 e# n$ u; Q
  一般结尾:8 y: T4 Z2 w; ]7 g9 k
  I look forward to receiving your reply/order/products/ect.
0 a2 [5 O- g. l2 e) |( ^1 L  Looking forward to hearing from you.1 ]/ U8 V2 [* T3 E( `4 n: o
  如果你在信件中提供了信息:; z6 H$ b% W. [+ o* Y- l
  I hope that this information will help you.
$ C9 e$ F9 l$ v  Please contact me if you need any further information.
! ~3 h! G/ G' t5 C9 l  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.. K& h; X9 h% b8 x1 s$ m9 y
  Please let me know if you need any further information.& G. g% K/ d0 s  `# Q$ x' M
  4. 引入主题:
% r5 l" O2 c9 k7 q  With reference to …
6 C: j5 V5 Q, o7 {8 A+ `8 h  Further to …
3 {" u. D  `- o% r  With regard to …
8 d, t/ M, ?. C  I am writing in connection with …  ^) Y5 u! C0 z" X2 r; u& B
  注:引入主题的句子可以被写在信件的开头,但with regard to 不能用于信件的开头。5 N! O, c( M" r$ m2 l6 b; G- t( Z
  环境:(how would you start a letter about each of the following?)2 j% @/ z7 |& F
  an invoice (No. 679) for a photocopier. i' M8 `, G6 v2 y0 z
  With reference to Invoice No. 679, we regret to tell you that the product arrived in bad condition.
' D+ h, w5 V7 [  a meeting you had with the addressee on Jan. 16th, ]6 Z* a7 h* F; Q+ H; p, ~
  Further to the meeting on 16 January, I am delighted to tell you that we are now able to give you a special offer for our Peach Series computer.
6 W; f( X! U/ [/ C/ {. t7 W  an advertisement in the times newspaper) _- f5 ~- v" F6 E, q5 f# ?" }
  I am writing in connection with the advertisement in the times newspaper yesterday.. v2 v0 o: o  f2 K' k' ~$ i
  an application for a post as secretary in your company3 V9 D; b0 a0 y0 `( h. a
  I am writing in connection with your application for a post as secretary in our company.
' D& m! m% O- p; A( T  a fax order for six computers that you received today) D  Y) `% G; k9 e1 C
  with reference to your fax order for six computer, I regret to tell you that they are out of stock at present.1 W0 M) t; m& D$ n5 E2 z* N
  5. 告知好、坏消息:
' |" A1 r5 L$ F0 t& u  好消息:9 e0 n: b1 E. V, A( m) r
  I am pleased to tell you that …; A# C4 }/ F+ [3 T$ D* B
  delighted inform4 y$ Q& j) `5 _* p
  happy advise
2 B& _; b9 A( L3 X8 C  坏消息:
# s: U" n& r; g8 r. V* y4 B' z1 z0 g& S  I regret to tell you that …
6 _/ H! b  A, x" z1 i: b  We regret that …外语学习网
& d& z2 S# Y0 X2 G; `. c  环境:(complete these sentences using phrases for referring and giving good or bad news.)
  \. [7 w8 ?; r. C3 z  a. _____________your order for some cupboards, __________we have had to increase the price.
( _+ R  k1 V5 ~: ^" t0 o5 ?  b. _____________your application for a post as secretary, _________________that we would like you to start work as soon as possible.8 ~* D4 o2 y4 ^$ g
  c. ______________ your application for a post as secretary, __________________ that you were not successful.& |) O* o5 w# c) l
  d. ______________our telephone conversation this morning, _________________ that your car is now ready for you to collect.- W: j- e% \$ H  C2 f5 z
  6. 说明你所能做的和不能做的:4 |/ ~& H6 N. V2 j6 X
  We are unable to …
, X" _6 \2 N- b* S( z; J  q9 F6 \" n  We are able to …9 X- B/ e/ V1 i
  We have been forced to …
' ^4 g) I6 P) f; ^  环境:
# g0 s* I& r4 b- u5 P  You cannot lower your prices.  }4 N* m, g2 D" F' N, n1 m9 d- i
  We regret that we are unable to reduce out prices.
" G5 }9 ~7 L+ A+ ?$ w( F  You have had to raise your prices because the government has increased the sales tax.) Y$ W5 b* r7 B1 e. x7 Z! R1 X
  We have been forced to raise our prices because the government has increased the sales tax.# a* @0 t! ?' r
  However, you can give them a discount of 5% if their order is for more than $8,000.
3 N# j! ?$ [4 |0 d. ?& U& j- H  We are able to give you a discount of 5% if your order is more than $8,000.; L) t5 H% C1 ^# G% l8 d
  With regard to their second question, you cannot accept payment in Egyptian pounds but you can accept US dollars or Euros.. J* m2 j: Z; @$ W4 ?  G
  We are sorry that we are unable to accept payments in Egyptian pounds but we are able to accept US dollars or Euros.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 12:23 , Processed in 0.196401 second(s), 21 queries .