QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[BEC高级] 2012年商务英语高级写作范文欣赏(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语高级写作范文欣赏(1)
+ L% Y. W4 C* ^4 e6 H+ I# @5 p Report writing Ex 4: Sample answer: (235words)
& q+ y8 [5 i! I  Reassessment of job satisfaction: Sue Pearson(PR Dept.); t' A9 f+ U8 l5 J: K* d
  Introduction
% R" _6 \7 \7 c% ]8 I( X3 G  This report sets out to use Workset colours to assess the accuracy of my job description as PR officer and to suggest a number of changes.; s" }# a& t) O9 l
  Findings
+ H% ~2 r- \9 Q/ \) ]  It is clear that there is a difference between the way the company views the job and the reality as I perceive it. Firstly, a number of areas which demand a significant proportion of my time are not mentioned in the official job brief. The segment on the pie chart which provides most cause for concern is the pink sector; this relates to my attendance at a number of meetings which I can contribute little. Another significant area is the grey segment; this refers to the unscheduled time I spend sorting out computer problems. I feel these activities are hampering my core work. As can be seen from the pie charts, the time I spend actively working to meet the goals agreed with my line manager is less than envisaged.4 h) X2 D; W7 A$ R, L
  Conclusions
* A" ~% x( h1 a8 ]  W  The above discrepancies clearly indicate that my current job brief is inaccurate.
% C' Z0 c1 C7 U3 \& M  Recommendations% R7 C) G9 Q# l# U: M
  I would recommend that my official job brief should be updated using the Workset colours. It would also be valuable to consider the proportion of non-core colours in the pie chart and to investigate whether work in these areas could be carried out by someone else more suited to these tasks.
1 v" O7 V$ \; ^- v2 X! ^  Flexible working Ex 5: Sample answer: (250words)
. f7 f; f% _2 ?% d7 Q+ \8 o' ~  Resource Planning Manager: Assessment of Suitability for Home-based Working7 F' f2 @4 K6 @. V  W9 ?, X
  Introduction3 r8 M" S/ ?8 {! c* R
  The purpose of this report is to assess the suitability of my position as Resource Planning Manager for home-based working.! f7 ~) L  i! {, H% X, k
  Findings中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
; M6 h6 n% P0 ~5 u3 F  My working pattern and that of my colleagues varies from week to week. During certain periods a large proportion of my time is spent doing fieldwork. This is followed by office-based collating and recording the data collected. Once the results have been recorded, I proof-read the colour copies of all reports and maps.
2 D$ J+ L+ T/ O  As regards communication with colleagues, department meetings are held once a fortnight. At other times, the individual members of the team communicate either face-to-face or by phone, depending on their location. Apart from official meetings, the same results can be achieved whether I am in the office or working elsewhere.% n: o" m; \/ h; o
  Conclusion# K9 V* J6 |4 Z8 C) f6 d
  It is clearly that I could be able to undertake the duties while working from home for a large proportion of my time. Clearly, some days would be spent in the office for face-to-face communication with colleagues. It would also be necessary to use the technical facilities at times. However, in order to be able to work effectively from home, I would need to be provided with a networked computer and printer.8 o& @0 b3 C0 g. ^8 X+ U# r/ E
  Recommendations
& r& f0 _, q' a# r6 ]1 b. |  I would suggest that I should be given the necessary equipment to work partially from home for a trial period. After this time, further consultation should take place in order to reassess the situation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 05:55 , Processed in 0.617162 second(s), 21 queries .