只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[BEC中级] 2012年商务英语考试中级口语对话练习(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语考试中级口语对话练习(7)* \& p( S7 Z2 u+ u8 A% R7 Y5 y
The script of this programme 本节目台词; ~% D7 i  `. e: c: u* H- j/ x7 j
Rob: Hello and welcome to the English We Speak. I'm Rob.大家好,我是Helen. 今天我们准备到美丽的英国乡村走一走,感受一下田园风光。Isn't the countryside wonderful Rob?, s2 T( Z; W1 w1 }8 e
Rob: Mmmm, yes, smell the fresh air. Listen to the birds. It's great to be outdoors!
2 M; G; q8 c# o& JHelen: Oh, well it was…but not now it's raining. 怎么下雨了! Come on Rob I think we should head back.
  ~( |' P- D) J+ N  Z# P: O& [Rob: Hold on Helen. Not that way! According to the map, it's this way…
6 a) M2 E: Y$ UHelen: Rob, you're always wrong. Just follow me but hurry up we're getting wet.
6 x  m- q- K2 s# A4 G$ a- MRob: Oh, get lost!: j* n  n3 i7 Y6 N- m3 J" g6 T" z' P
Helen: Get lost? 迷失方向 – 让我自己迷路? But Rob, we are lost!
" r/ o+ R6 \) |1 RRob: No Helen – get lost – I mean go away. Don't tell me the way to go.
9 f; T0 _) {2 d+ _0 Z; ZHelen: Oh! 对人说 'get lost' 在英语里是你靠边站,不要来烦我的意思。That's not a very nice thing to say.
0 c9 _+ H0 p4 |5 @Rob: Well, it's what you can say to someone if they're really annoying you. So go away, get lost so I can't find you!7 ~" V- q6 S& w& A
Helen: Hmm, 原来Rob 让我自己迷路 'get lost' 是他嫌我啰嗦。他想让我从眼前消失! 那我就自己找路,没什么大不了的。 I'm off. See you back at the car!! U/ _2 K: o, ?9 \1 ~& `
Rob: I'll get there first! OK, here are some other examples of using 'get lost':
9 ]( P% E: b' y* E' n  I
6 z! q1 h; e( F* Q. u, @6 }" uI'm tired of hearing about how you know everything, just get lost.
' I3 L1 U: w+ ~4 N, X4 [$ [* hGet lost! I'm having a break so don't disturb me.
4 u. C; W1 Y7 d% J4 uYou say you climbed Mount Everest on your own?! Get lost, I don't believe you.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:55 | 显示全部楼层

2012年商务英语考试中级口语对话练习(7)

Rob: Mmm, saying get lost is quite impolite so you need to be careful how you say it and who you say it to. Maybe I was a bit rude to Helen. Helen, Helen, come back…I didn't mean to be so rude. </p>) Y# s# Q! s& F
Helen: …well you weren't being very nice. 对人说 'get lost' 其实是很不礼貌,所以你需要特别小心这句话的场合和对象。 Anyway Rob, I was going to come back and find you.; }# W8 a9 M7 y: k* l
Is it a nice thing to say 'get lost' to someone else?( P4 K, y! r. A$ m( |1 c# P" A) K
/ N* a- }3 _6 C

* y  S5 J" p$ x$ _4 ?  Z: ^3 y+ NRob: And why was that Helen?
/ v+ a- ~0 b% P* ?2 }Helen: Because I got lost. 我真的迷路了!I needed the map!# ~' p. u# a9 [; j
Rob: Ha. Well, here it is. Come on follow me.+ \8 y/ v$ ]" }4 L0 Q# s% x
Helen: OK Rob. See you next time.9 \- c' ?% h1 t" p8 o8 I
Both: Bye.中 华 考 试 网( k( N& t$ L) e
Rob: Right, it's definitely this way.2 q/ [3 j  b$ Y7 y/ i) \% ^
Helen: Are you sure?
5 |' W% U' @" y* |( O0 n6 r) s% PRob: Yes, that's what the map says.  h% S- z! R, \6 k$ u. V5 Z. U
Helen: Rob you've got the map upside down!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 00:17 , Processed in 0.195438 second(s), 23 queries .