立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 37|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语BEC听力辅导:常用电话365句(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。
- }9 N' {5 m# s2 t( }1 k  Good-bye.再见。2 |  E/ Z/ Y% m3 t/ b# p3 X
  I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。
. ]! t$ @4 ]/ {8 {  I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。5 K; l+ M3 n- U; e) }# [/ Y) W
  Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?
7 z, D8 Q, R/ w9 A  How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?) ?9 R5 g; Y: l0 d+ M
  Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。
; d/ R" T0 d. v, Y4 g9 J# `( Y  Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。# Q  i) m2 y9 B$ l: E' ~8 E
  Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。
4 v' f$ S% _% q* ]' {- E- K  Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。
; H& I( f. h! l7 T5 }  Thanks a lot!多谢了!; y3 S, {4 Z  X9 N) }% L
  Not at all.不客气。
+ v9 y) {+ p" m+ H" s  Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。) x- K8 v; W( @# {2 i* J# R5 W
  Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。
& a. h# x( y% R& |% ^# V  D1 e  I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。/ F! k( d  j1 H9 r5 b9 ]2 ?/ q
  Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。* g0 g- t( e) U  V6 [
  I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。6 ]7 x. d7 Z/ D* ^& l# U
  Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?/ v& W" k& k2 O* [0 @
  I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。
" Y% m: }' y$ f6 A* m0 ]& a1 ]  I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。
; g2 S. ~8 D% F$ A+ b5 S+ h7 @  And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。5 E0 z5 C. ^, I
  What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。, R6 c( v# k& l# h2 \2 Z
  Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。
  ~6 d+ m8 H' p- b/ h" F, D1 M  We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。$ Q, ^" i2 x. P0 [2 o" R
  I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?. H" L4 H  q6 t) l, x7 e2 o" a
  Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?5 ~# l, C3 q! l4 n: w! v; s
  Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。! I! `% R3 d% j& N# y& t
  I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。
2 B: B' I3 J7 R/ s  I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。3 m' Z' v4 v6 H/ @
  What's the matter?出什么事了?& p7 q& k& G2 c7 o; c  @
  What's wrong with it?电话英语. Q: Q4 R: t% O, {
  I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。
3 ~% ]% h& O: j# O  But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。! F) L1 w2 E# V9 ?8 }
  Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?
) Y2 s- j# B% S2 |) z5 g) F  Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。
+ X7 K2 F; T- N7 W; ~! z  What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?
& N6 k8 O# d2 Y  We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。
& x" ^2 X' E9 f  Q  And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 21:55 , Processed in 0.196056 second(s), 21 queries .