QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 49|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 商务英语BEC听力辅导:常用电话365句(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 OK. We will do.好,我们照办。5 N% b6 u% {+ p5 x
  I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-9 u! C/ M% P- I+ T: S4 \
  I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
% f- f) k0 q, z  O# ?  I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
" k; p4 ]0 A/ R" t! R  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
7 l. [( H" w* M  How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
6 |6 `7 {  M1 W$ |) E  What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?3 C2 X6 L7 [& u% ~# {
  Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?
) z8 F: x* a; B9 s  Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?2 s' R) e* T, u( I! M1 d/ d
  Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?, l" ^8 ?! Y* A% d- A6 S7 N
  I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。6 S( T! t" ~3 g+ i
  Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。) G4 n1 f) w3 O! D7 p( o3 p
  I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?& L3 r  N/ R, p+ f
  That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
# C/ ]  Q. O& G! h. j  It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
' B, Z' Y  }6 q  What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。, d! X. y" S& E% E2 ?, A9 T: e
  It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。
' x( _; I) _8 P' G7 |; D  We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。+ P; n5 ~( C. E; @
  We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。, J' c. A/ {" g# J9 F
  We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。
% n9 }8 l. h/ x  We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。9 g- K: i( u# Z, d& Q2 j
  We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。( r0 [: H/ e0 }+ _- z* N( l
  Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?
, p( m8 W0 ^8 p( g1 i  Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?
  J  d( v4 r* f* S* a  Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。% J  @& p2 v* h2 Y# I1 q3 u
  What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?
% _, v! k; _. S  [$ k  This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。1 x) }! ]9 F0 g) \. _  ]/ ~
  Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。) s2 H- D2 z+ R# x
  Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?
  ~* N# Z" ^$ m0 p( D2 ~  Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?
6 O& x- b: |3 E! O  Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?
+ l. F5 z' k# H" q  I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
7 x6 I. b6 |* q8 j  Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?
: x! l1 y* Y8 N7 A' ?9 X3 t  No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。
1 o: t# [- K# @  Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。
" v+ K$ v7 V- T- F  I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。
; ^8 ?4 U. v* G# O2 Y5 v  ~  They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。' d/ K( O8 q* A2 P
  No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.没问题,先生。有人会尽快给你送过去。
* E. t9 ?8 V5 R; o1 o* @  Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
+ P( I7 t/ p* H* `9 R  May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
: x0 N8 W5 E6 a6 x  Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?9 A0 S. h5 @" m* M9 q7 b' ^+ W3 m# U8 X
  6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 23:21 , Processed in 0.200982 second(s), 21 queries .