QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 84|回复: 0

[BEC中级] 2011商务英语中级考试阅读指点(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 19:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Questions 8 – 12   1 Read the following text.4 l6 @0 y  D7 u! S. G) h
  2 Choose the best sentence from the list on page 36 to fill each of the gaps./ Z+ i( ^/ d3 [# ?! a5 L5 p
  3 For each gap 8 – 12 mark one letter A – I on your Answer Sheet.# B+ N4 d* ?, C& U, I1 s
  4 Do not mark any letter twice.
2 \0 S; o8 {& \! ]& {9 }  Marketing
7 z  F( r& V+ u) `  In the past, the concept of marketing emphasised sales. The producer or manufacturer made a product he wanted to sell. ____ example ____ .! ?5 @4 H" g" A; m, \  k4 n
  Basically, selling the product would be accomplished by sales promotion, which included advertising and personal selling ____ (8) ____ Distribution consisted of transportation, storage, and related services such as financing, standardisation and grading, and the related risks.' S9 _: Z, j" F0 _
  The modern marketing concept encompasses all of the activities mentioned, but it is based on a different set of principles ____ (9) ____ In other words, goods should be produced only if they can be sold. Therefore, the producer should consider who is going to buy the product ------ or what the market for the product is ---- before production begins.1 {; h& e) r( g) r) t# S
  Marketing now involves first deciding what the customer wants, and designing and producing a product that satisfies these wants at a profit to the company ____(11)____ This is much more difficult since it involves human behaviour. ____(12)____ Thus, demand and market forces are still an important aspect of modern marketing, but they are considered prior to the production process.2 |' q  B$ x' j
  Example: C, N9 `" t0 }( X
  A. It subscribes to the notion that production can be economically justified only by consumption.
  V$ u8 A- A& g  B. Marketing was the task of figuring out how to sell the product.6 V, T$ D# I, r4 e
  C. Marketing is as important in today’s economy as the production of goods and services.) l# q$ I; a4 A" q' }: }6 M' j. K
  D. Production, on the other hand, is mostly an engineering problem.
: y$ ?: m: o/ }  E. Such markets must be created and stimulated by managers.$ N1 i3 A* j. O7 T9 m
  F. This is very different from making a product and then thinking about how to sell it., ~" U3 A2 a( _, o$ _1 L
  G. More than half the cost of consumer goods can be traced to marketing activities.: r& h# k7 W7 _7 b2 m, O) X  Q+ a
  H. In addition to sales promotion, marketing also involved the physical distribution of the6 h; k7 x1 E3 P) L
  product to the places where it was actually sold.
9 p0 }2 X! j  ]  I. Instead of concentrating solely on production, the company must consider the desires of the
2 q' p% }, H6 ~2 e# F. S  consumer.! C8 H# ?) t$ S' M( R
  答案:Questions 8 - 12: H, A, F, I, D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 22:36 , Processed in 0.159520 second(s), 21 queries .